Superstore: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 20, 2019

Too left leaning. Very hateful and biased of people with differing opinions and beliefs. Garret is pro socialist. Said a girl that had a sign that said "theres only 2 genders" is a bigot and she was raised wrong. Amy says she "misses obama". Mateo said he wouldn't vote trump. The writers agenda is very transparent. Its disgusting. Sucks that this is in a lot of TV and movie shows now.

• Oct 19, 2019

I'm in France, so I think I am watching the first season. I've seen 3 episodes so far because there is nothing else on television, but this show sucks so bad. I'm guessing that the next seasons are better, but so far, what I'm seeing is the worst attempt at a sitcom ever made. In spite of some highly talented actors, this show sucks.

• Oct 10, 2019

I have a weird Office flashback - not that I'm calling this garbage Office rip-off...

• Sep 28, 2019

No. Just no. (I was under the impression that this was a new show and I suffered through it to get to something else. It was a terrible viewing experience. I gave it one star because 'zero' wasn't an option.)

• Jun 02, 2019

Terrible acting, absolutely not funny at all. Awful just awful.

Terrible acting, absolutely not funny at all. Awful just awful.

• May 31, 2019

10 or more seasons would be great

10 or more seasons would be great

• Mar 28, 2019

Sheila is an awesome character who stands out in a great cast. This show is funny and reminds me of a mixture of "Waiting" and "Employee of the Month". It also feels very realistic compared to other sitcoms.

• Oct 22, 2017

A good enough show but no that great yet. It is funny at times but not as funny as I hoped. The cast gave funny and fantastic performances especially America Ferrera, Lauren Ash, Ben Feldman, Colton Dunn, Mark McKinney, Nichole Bloom, and Nico Santos.

• Sep 04, 2017

loved it. great to watch it with family, friends and kids 4.5/5

loved it. great to watch it with family, friends and kids 4.5/5

• May 04, 2017

Superstore s.1 has so much humor at well timed moments and great writing, that it feels like you mixed the office and parks and rec together to have a baby.