Superstore: Season 4 Reviews

• Sep 28, 2019

Was rather funny the first couple of seasons but I guess they ran out of ideas and now at the end of the season decided to get all political. Just not funny.

• Aug 23, 2019

While the show sometimes reaches "Glee"-level absurdity of "How does any one of these people still have their job?", the fourth season has a sharper, more assured perspective on the issues that fuel its comedy than previous seasons (which are also pretty solid). No spoilers, but the climax of the Season 4 finale was bold, brave, and emotional. Lauren Ash's Dina in particular was a standout, with her trademark intensity but a higher level of humanity than we're used to seeing.

• Jun 02, 2019

How this gets 100% ? Terrible acting, absolutely not funny at all. Awful just awful.

• Apr 20, 2019

I love this show so much. So much diversity in the characters and it gets me through the day on Hulu. When it comes to retail corporate they are spot on! Spot on! I mean it's great ���� please renew for a fifth season. All of the characters are awesome in their own way.

• Oct 15, 2018

Rounchy, but not funny.

Rounchy, but not funny.

• Oct 11, 2018

I think this show has ran its course, almost to stupid/silly to watch, very predictable...if it wasn't for the goofy store Mgr this show would have not lasted this long

• Oct 06, 2018

First episode not good. Must be different writers. Horrible intro coffee shop scene should have been left on cutting room floor. Hope it gets better it's usually a great show.

• Sep 28, 2018

This season is so far my favorite of the whole series. This show just continues to to improve and gets funnier with each season. The writing was spectacularly hilarious. The cast all gave stupendous performances especially America Ferrera, Lauren Ash, Ben Feldman, Nichole Bloom, Colton Dunn, Kelly Stables, Nico Santos, Jon Barinholtz, Mark McKinney, and Kaliko Kauahi. A+.