Teen Wolf: Season 6 Reviews

• Aug 29, 2021

season 6a was amazing but season 6b was a flop.

season 6a was amazing but season 6b was a flop.

• Jul 21, 2021

I loved this season, i mean obviously wished stiles was in it more, but we know why Dylan wasnt able to make it mroe.

• Apr 15, 2021

Just wow what a show

Just wow what a show

• Feb 28, 2021

Really love this tv show. Watched this with my teenage daughter originally but I keep going back to it. I love stiles' sarcasm and the friendship of the characters. Keeps me coming back to rewatch over and over again. Very sad that the show came to an end.

• May 01, 2020

a perfect final season outing that satisfyingly concludes everything

a perfect final season outing that satisfyingly concludes everything

• Feb 16, 2020

Simplesmente horrível, perdeu a alma que tinha no início.

Simplesmente horrível, perdeu a alma que tinha no início.

• Jan 07, 2020

Rating: 8/10. 80/100. 6A: 8/10. 82/100. 6B: 7/10. 79/100.

Rating: 8/10. 80/100. 6A: 8/10. 82/100. 6B: 7/10. 79/100.

• Aug 21, 2018

The latter half of this season need not have existed. It was unnecessary and created new plotlines that were, for some reason, never resolved, despite this being the last season. The first half, however, was good and that final shot was a good send off for our two leads

• Jun 04, 2018

my favorite show ever, and i am so, so sad it is over!

my favorite show ever, and i am so, so sad it is over!

• Mar 20, 2018

i grew up watching this show, and it makes me sad to see it finally end. the show is legendary, and so is the ending. it's amazing to see most of our characters come back together for the ending. i'm a little sad that sterek didn't happen, but other than that, this is truly one of the best shows of all time with a stellar cast.