The Americans: Season 6 Reviews

• Dec 20, 2020

Thrilling and amazing until the last minute

Thrilling and amazing until the last minute

• Nov 21, 2020

So sad to see this series end. This insight into Russian and American espionage has been a thrilling edge of my seat ride. Excellent story telling.

• Oct 30, 2019

I don't like the climax , the lady with such horrific deeds and without any emotion should not have been free. Even there is glorification of the character, when she is completely manipulative towards her husband and even daughter. The FBI agent letting the couple flee seems incongruous.

• Oct 07, 2019

One of the best, if not THE best, tv series I've seen in the last decade. This is a masterpiece. I've never known a series with a better use of great music than The Americans. The finale was something I never expected but just exactly what I wanted for the antiheroes. Gut-wrenching. Two weeks after watching the finale, I'm still emotionally devastated.

• Sep 19, 2019

Great show, although somewhat cheesy at times. But what an utterly brilliant last episode to the final series. A perfect way to end to an amazing show. Up there alongside the Sopranos & Breaking bad for TV greats.

• Aug 14, 2019

Absolutely astonishing! I'm going to miss is so much. I can't describe how deep a Hole there is inside of me now after i finished the last season.

• Aug 02, 2019

I found it very disappointing, very slow-moving & contrived, in an otherwise excellent series. In addition, Elizabeth is now smoking in almost every scene (and she doesn't even inhale!) This final season must have been financed by the tobacco industry, as it so often does with recent movies & series.

• Aug 01, 2019

The Americans, série absolument parfaite, une fin geniale, meme politiquement

The Americans, série absolument parfaite, une fin geniale, meme politiquement

• Jun 25, 2019

One of my favorite tv shows. Great group of actors.

One of my favorite tv shows. Great group of actors.

• Jun 14, 2019

Style and shock prevail over substance for a conclusion anyone could have predicted four years ago. The resolution is devoid of true consequence for the lead characters, for whom we are somehow to have sympathy. With multiple plot threads left unanswered, the series leaves us with an unsatisfying ending that holds fast to its conviction that it doesn't matter who gets hurt as long as a person truly believes in what he or she is doing.