The Crown: Season 4 Reviews

• 18m ago

Love this series! Great history, good performances. Highly recommend.

Love this series! Great history, good performances. Highly recommend.

• 2h ago

Probably the best show on any outlet right now.

Probably the best show on any outlet right now.

• 17h ago

i personally didn't like this season as much as the first three. but it is still better than most, and hard to turn off the TV when another episode is available.

• 20h ago

(Netflix c. 2020) OMG! After finally being exposed to all four seasons of the Crown, I feel like I literally just lived about 60 years in the life of the great Queen Elizabeth, and her loving family, the Windsors. The historical accuracy is remarkable, as featured in both the action and characters. Netflix spares no expense with the production quality- the costumes, the scenes, the overtures... all top notch! I had no idea whatsoever how difficult it could possibly be as a royal of England. Mad props to the flix on this one. Long live the Queen!

• 20h ago

Season 1 and 2 were excellent. Season 3 was unmemorable. Season 4 is well acted and the music is always on point. But the over-dramatization to capture a specific audience overshadowed what could have been a more positive spin on the events of the time. Mainly it caters to those that want to hear the story of Di told for the millionth time, while portraying all those around her as rather horrible creatures (not just the monarchs, but also Thatcher), often with fictitious story lines to make sure that message gets through. It's all to re-capture a huge audience that can't get enough Di. I give it 3 stars because the acting and music are excellent. I just don't like all the fiction added to the story when it is portrayed as being fact. They aren't simply using fiction to keep the story interesting. They are using fiction to completely change the historical aspects, and that is unneeded in a series with a true story line that can carry itself.

• 1d ago

Casting is everything to me. I have to see your face, it better be interesting. I have to hear your voice, it better not get on my nerves. I have to watch your body language , it better not be off putting (jack sparrow needs to vanish from time). The casting in this season is the best. Some of the best in Television. The acting and storylines played out, even if some are fake and rewritten from factual events, are some of the most gripping in television. Feel sorry for everyones darling princess? Yes but shes every bit as vain and attention seeking as the judgements claim. Shes every bit as much a dumb uneducated common girl as the royals despise. Shes practically little miss madonna of the UK and the problem with royals and commoners getting together is education and language. Someone really smart and educated cant get with a person that can only talk fashion , music, and the basic comings and goings of the weather. Shes every bit a sweet cute charming young woman as any man could want, but trust me when I say , I completely understand the other side also. She could have made MOST anyone happy but even the perfect girl cant make everyone happy. This season really did such a fantastic job of exploring relationship dynamics. I felt like I learned something new from watching the dramas on screen. The duty of the Queen is something they touch on every season and this season they do another great job of showing the Queen inside and outside her comfort zones. Finally , I will end with this, little miss Scully from the X files was so convincing and good as Thatcher that I didnt even recognize her. I went to look her up because the acting was so good, and I mean , SO GOOD, that I had to look her up to see who she was and it was Scully. Now I see her face really clear, now that I know its her as Thatcher but to keep me from seeing her face like that for the whole season until I looked it up really blew me away. I gotta tell you that the tension and emotion that is built up during each episode is remarkable. Its all about the acting and the acting is so natural that if you see any of these people in the street, your first instinct is to greet them by their formal titles. Yooourr maaajestyyyy. -Bows-

• 1d ago

Just awful and unwatchable. I'm done with this show. So over the top, contrived and poorly written this season.

• 2d ago

The Crown Season 4 definitely is the Best of the Series so far. Josh O'Connor and Emma Corin as Prince Charles and Lady Diana were just Amazing especially that one Scene in the Season Finale just Wow. Gillian Anderson was Amazing as well but I mean everyone was Amazing so... the Direction and the Screenplay Writing great as well as Cinematography and so on. RATING: 4,91

• 2d ago

Having lived through the times presented I think the script, sets and cast are amazing. Great job everyone, first class.

• 2d ago

Season 4 rather felt incoherent.

Season 4 rather felt incoherent.