The Flash: Season 7 Reviews

• 16h ago

Honestly one of the best premieres in The Flash in a while.

Honestly one of the best premieres in The Flash in a while.

• 19h ago

Seriously, someone should fire some writers..

Seriously, someone should fire some writers..

• 2d ago

Its Matured into something amazing and original. Its not the same old comic book flash and I love the way they have all these twists in season 6 and 7

• 2d ago

Season 7 Episode 1 was absolutely amazing!! This show is improving now. Well done!!

• 3d ago

Very good start to a promising season

Very good start to a promising season

• 3d ago

I am in love with the the flash and I just saw it and it was amazing

I am in love with the the flash and I just saw it and it was amazing

• 4d ago

The premier was pretty darn good, all things considered. SPOILER - I was expecting a bit more from the artificial speed force story arch, but after 7 seasons I'm willing to cut them a little slack, especially after the COVID halt to shooting and filming. "Run Barry...RUN!"

• 4d ago

It was amazing the flash is back and came back better than ever seeing this first episode made me excited for the rest of the season

The flash is beautiful 🤩 thank you thank you 🙏😊😊😊😊😊😊😊. Thank you all

The flash is beautiful 🤩 thank you thank you 🙏😊😊😊😊😊😊😊. Thank you all

• 4d ago

This episode gave me renewed hope for the rest of this season and for season 8... Barry finally acts like a leader with his new speed.... also mirror master is a very compelling villain compared to thawne and zoom