The Good Wife: Season 5 Reviews

• Oct 28, 2017

This season is undeniably the best one, and is the reason why I hated S6 & S7. Hitting The Fan would have made an amazing finale, way more satisfying than the one they gave us in S7. As far as I'm concerned, the show ended with this season.

• Jan 02, 2016

If I were asked which season to recommend to start with...I'd hand them a copy of Season 5. I'm pretty sure that it was the season where I finally found a way to appreciate the show, and in turn...be okay with watching all the other seasons. Even going back to season 1 while Season 7 started airing was okay...because the episodes still came through strongly. It is best watched in its entirety of course!

• Apr 23, 2015

I don't think there is much more you can ask from a drama series.

I don't think there is much more you can ask from a drama series.

• Jun 17, 2014

so unpredictable love it all.

so unpredictable love it all.

• May 16, 2014

Still going strong, The Good Wife continues to give its audiences twists that they never see coming. Julianne Margulies is still a vision as Alicia Florrick, and Christine Baranski continues to be elegant and poised as Diane Lockhart. There is a moment halfway through the fifth season that took the air out of my lungs. Shocking. The Good Wife still has everything going for it.

• Apr 27, 2014

I love this season. After all this time waiting for Alicia and Will to get together, it's all gone. Now the writers have me quasi hoping for a reconciliation between Alicia and Peter--and also hoping for a new relationship, a new firm...everything

• Apr 24, 2014

One of my all tame favorites. The storyline, the acting, the cast, the tone - all pitch perfect

• Apr 20, 2014

this will be a classic series one day just like ER is! The writing is phenomenal !

• Mar 26, 2014

Absolutely one of my favorite shows! The writers seem to realize when the show's personal plots begin to wane, and the characters are always interesting. I love how they incorporate technology, government, and other current issues in the story lines also.

• Jan 19, 2014

My favorite show. What is not to love! Juliana Marguiles has grown up from ER to perfection as an Actress! Storylines keep improving (less repetitive us of same opposing lawyers). Love current storyline of breaking off into 2nd law firm with Alicia and Cary. Would like Alicia to end up with Will - except for the impact on her children. Am shocked though every time she chooses Peter over Will. Will is far more interesting, and many other unmentionables. If not followed from beginning, go binge watch to current episode before watching. Well worth it! :)