The Outsider: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 05, 2021

) Awful, a complet waste of time. Bad story draged out over 10 punishing hours. Very week, forgettable series.

• Jul 03, 2021

Loved the story but the pace drove me nuts.

Loved the story but the pace drove me nuts.

• May 07, 2021

Less paranormal activities

Less paranormal activities

• May 05, 2021

This series was great and I cannot fathom why HBO didn't renew it for more?! It was like a darker, grittier X-Files. Loved it!

• Apr 28, 2021

Excellent mystery series. A slow burn, but totally worth it. The 'supernatural' elements were subtle enough to not be cheesy. Phenomenal cast & characters.

• Mar 17, 2021

a mind blowing series. extraordinary acting of outstanding actors

a mind blowing series. extraordinary acting of outstanding actors

• Mar 16, 2021

This is my type of show. It has the themes of IT meets The Thing and shot with the feel of True Detective. I loved it.

• Mar 03, 2021

This was an uneven, though ultimately satisfying thriller. There were some genuine terrifying moments but not enough and the story was somewhat difficult to follow. My recommendation is to stick with it - It is in the end, worth it.

• Feb 28, 2021

What a deeply creepy and wonderful show.

What a deeply creepy and wonderful show.

• Feb 12, 2021

It sure would have earned a four or five star rating until they just had to turn it into some supernatural mumbo jumbo. The acting was top notch but the entire premise just seems tired and old.