The Outsider: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Gripping. Excellent show with a great build-up. Lot's of chaos, and clever plot twists.

• 1d ago

Spooky and enthralling.

Spooky and enthralling.

• 2d ago

Great rendition of the book. I'm still on the fence with their Holly Gibney as opposed to the Mr Mercedes Holly (the latter being the better of the two), but I'm not sure either really captures her the way she's written

• 2d ago

I really enjoyed the book and the show has lived up to that. The changes that exist aren't distracting at all. The acting is fantastic.

• 2d ago

Very good! Can't wait until the next one comes out!

Very good! Can't wait until the next one comes out!

• 3d ago

Excellent story. Keeps you in the edge of your seat.

Excellent story. Keeps you in the edge of your seat.

• 3d ago

Wow ! REally great show

Wow ! REally great show

• 4d ago

it's captivating. the story moves and keeps your attention. This is the best Steve King show or Movie ever. The actors are awesome. I can't get enough. The music is great also.

• 4d ago

TV show is great on HBO. Listened to the book on Audible by amazon and so far have loved the series. It is a slow suspenseful crime drama series, so if you are into that you will love this series by Stephen King.

• 5d ago

I found this action packed, suspenseful and full of surprises. If you watch a show without expectations or biases like the negative reviewers here then you will enjoy it too! The negative reviewers are wannabe critics or they have anger, too high of expectations or hate in them. One episode and you will be hooked! Highly reccomend, see for yourself, we are all individuals.