The Politician: Season 1 Reviews

• 8h ago

Just watched half of the pilot episode. I knew I would like this show when I watched the trailer. It's like House of Cards for people who can't handle the adult world.

• 2d ago

Great casting, great story

Great casting, great story

• Jul 24, 2020

I am no fan of Ryan Murphy but the cast does a fantastic job.

I am no fan of Ryan Murphy but the cast does a fantastic job.

• Jul 17, 2020

Amazing first season! Great cast and the unique vibe it presents is amazing.

Amazing first season! Great cast and the unique vibe it presents is amazing.

• Jul 14, 2020

The Politician is sleek and stylish, but it lacks clarity. I don't really know who the characters are or what the stand for. I don't know who to route for or why.

• Jul 08, 2020

Simply love the way this makes fun of today's politics, the goal of the series is well achieved by the outstanding cast and soundtracks. <3

• Jul 05, 2020

Well written outlandish comedy of mega cynical dialogues are without any bridge transform into most heartfelt sincere and serious tearjerkers of monologues by the same characters which are in turn transform to well done musical numbers. While all of those ingredients are well cooked - complete lack of blending between those genres is bound to through you off . Bottom line: I don't think there is anything like this out there which makes it worth trying.

• Jul 05, 2020

Refreshingly different. I stayed engaged to binge all the shows in one night. Terrific actors.

• Jul 02, 2020

If there was ever a show that had a personality, it's Ryan Murphy's The Politician, and that's usually a good thing.

• Jun 27, 2020

Unwatchable. A real stinker. No idea what they were thinking. This makes absolutely no sense. The main characters are supposed to be 18, but look and act like they are 40. It just makes one mind wonder why would anyone want to make this. Do not waste your time. Even if your under quarantine and have nothing to do, just stare at the wall, that's better than watching this.