The Red Road: Season 2 Reviews

• Dec 21, 2018

It's an awesome show .wish they didn't cancel it??

It's an awesome show .wish they didn't cancel it??

• Dec 25, 2017

This show was awesome! I’m another one that was late getting onboard and crushed to find it was canceled!!!!

• Oct 11, 2017

Great show terrific cast. If you like Ozark you will like this. Sadly Sundance Channel canceled (?) and left the audience with an cliffhanger....no ending! Wish they hadn't canceled

• Sep 02, 2016

Glad to see Tom Sizemore. I was searching for something to watch and stumbled across Red Road. Binge watched it in 2 days. I'm hoping for a season 3.

• Feb 05, 2016

Love the show couldn't believe I just found it Feb1st of 2016 . To now find out it is canceled !!!! Ugggh unbelieveable

• May 01, 2015

This show is beyond excellent. the writing the acting. Simply amazing. I can't get enough.

• Apr 24, 2015

This show is beyond awesome.

This show is beyond awesome.

• Apr 12, 2015

Best show on television, bar none! Intense!

Best show on television, bar none! Intense!

• Mar 29, 2015

Wow so I just finished watching the first season today and it was Superb. I mean the setting and the story plot were spot on and the cast was Awesome. I will say it's only 6 episodes long but that is good and bad because it will leave you wanting more but good in the sense that every episode is ramped up to ten in the suspense department. I loved the two main characters played by Martin Henderson who plays Harold Jensen the cop and family man and also his so called rival played by the Badass Jason Momoa who portrays Philip Kopus. I will say the entire cast did an Amazing job but the two main characters I mentioned definitely make it shine. I would tell anyone who loves drama/suspense shows to give this is a GO and just binge-watch this series. The second season actually is supposed to air the first week of April so in a couple of days so now is the perfect time to watch it.