The Royals: Season 4 Reviews

• Jul 22, 2019

Elizabeth Hurley's son cannot act and his accent was atrocious. He fit right in with the rest of these horrible actors. Everyone is either over the top or walking cardboard. And the rapist Jasper is still here instead of in prison where he belongs. I'm glad this show is over.

• Oct 08, 2018

Season four was absolutely the best they have ever created. The cast was stellar, the storyline was intriguing and I found myself thinking about every episode for the whole week before the new one. It's a shame they were only ten and it's a shame that they cancelled this show. It needed a proper ending.

• Mar 23, 2018