The Simpsons: Season 4 Reviews

• Feb 20, 2019

My all time favourite Simpsons series so far. Series 4 contains all of the much loved Simpsons episodes Mr. Plow, Last Exit To Springfield, Marge VS The Monorail, Krusty Gets Kancelled, Homer and Heretic and quite a few more. So this is one of the most funniest, entertaining and surprising Simpsons series that I had seen because when I finished series 3 I thought nothing could beat that series and this one did. I love this series and it is to this day the all time best Simpsons series.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Jan 26, 2017

Extraordinarily fun and full of laughs, Season 4 of The Simpsons marks the beginning of a golden age for the series where it seemingly could do no wrong. Featuring such classic episodes as "Kamp Krusty," "Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie," "Mr. Plow," "Marge vs. the Monorail," "I Love Lisa," and "Krusty Gets Cancelled," the writing is incredibly good and develops a lot of the supporting characters (such as Krusty the Clown). And, Phil Hartman takes on a greater role (becoming almost an unofficial cast member); voicing several new characters in addition to Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure. Plus, more celebrities than ever before sign on for cameos, including Tom Jones, Barry White, Brooke Shields, Johnny Carson, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hugh Hefner, Leonard Nimoy, Adam West, and Bob Hope. Hilariously entertaining, The Simpsons' fourth season solidifies the series as television's premier animated family sitcom.

• Nov 26, 2016

What can be said about season 4 that hasn't already been said? A Fantastic season that produced classic after classic. When you can make a good clipshow you've done something right. Best episode of the season is Homer's Triple Bypass, it's an ideal Simpsons episode.

• Nov 29, 2015

The greatest single season in the history of television.

The greatest single season in the history of television.

• Mar 02, 2014

All I gotta say is Marge Vs. the Monorail.

All I gotta say is Marge Vs. the Monorail.

• Jan 30, 2014

Funny at times but sometimes it isn't funny at all, show has been going on too long now i think, overall it is isn't too bad

• Jan 08, 2014

One of the more memorable Simpson seasons... before they ended up going nuts on the celebrity guests. But in all seriousness, this season, along with the other eight show that The Simpsons can really go the distance, where all of the characters were loveable instead of many. It was also known for a variety of achievements in season 4: Maggie's first word, Lisa's first word, Homer surviving a whole month without alcohol in his system, Ralph having a love interest with a girl, Homer becomes the head of the union, and not to mention Krusty attempting to revive his show with an ensemble of guest stars, amongst other achievements.

• Jan 05, 2014

The show just keeps throwing jokes at you like a comedy machine, and always has an interesting story to boot. It's one of the best shows on TV, animated or not.