The Simpsons: Season 12 Reviews

• May 16, 2021

The first season where I have a problem with more than one episode.

The first season where I have a problem with more than one episode.

• Oct 26, 2020

It's not a show it's a great show

It's not a show it's a great show

• Oct 25, 2020

And I love the Simpsons

And I love the Simpsons

• Nov 26, 2016

Like season 11, season 12 is too focused on cheap gags for my taste. I did like this season better than 11 since it focuses more on creative plots but in the end it feels like a spin-off to The Simpsons rather than an extension, due to how far-out it is.

• Jan 30, 2014

Funny at times but sometimes it isn't funny at all, show has been going on too long now i think, overall it is isn't too bad

• Jan 05, 2014

Though better than the abomination season 11 was, season 12 still has the quirks of it, but it actually manages to be a bit funny in the process.

• Nov 30, 2013

While The Simpsons do start off well, only a few gems (such as 'HOMR', 'A Tale of Two Springfields' and 'Trilogy of Error') manage to make another subpar series more watchable than the last season.