The Simpsons: Season 29 Reviews

• Sep 06, 2020

Im in for a Simpsons season

Im in for a Simpsons season

• Jan 07, 2020

Just terrible. They have completely lost touch with what made the Simpsons great. Awful.

• Sep 03, 2019

Some episodes were ok and some were really bad this season is mediocre.

Some episodes were ok and some were really bad this season is mediocre.

• May 13, 2018

this season of the simpsons has been amazing. ever since the season 13-14 days the show has been in slow decline, but it seems that this season the show has made a return-to-form that i never saw coming. i tip my beanie to you, matt groening! yeah!

• Apr 22, 2018

this season of the simpsons shows a slight but distinctive return to form for the series. so far, episodes of this season have struck a chord with me that most other post-season 10 episodes just can't seem to hit. i've been consistently excited for each and every episode as they come out and definitely look forward to the rest of the episodes. and... wow. they brought back bleeding gums murphy... made me cry on the spot. great job writers!

• Oct 27, 2017