The Sinner: Season 3 Reviews

• Feb 16, 2021

First and second season were amazing!! Because the other actors were spectacular I was able to overlook Pullman's awful acting. But third season was a disaster! I stopped watching at the end of third episode and jumped straight to the last one and even then I skipped through the whole episode to watch little snippets that were enough to confirm how pointless the story was. This season was a drag, badly constructed and it stopped being a detective series. Just awful and very disappointing.

• Nov 10, 2020

The show is good (this season is the worst, though), but is Bill Pullman even an ACTOR?? OMG!!!!!!!! All he does is smirk, under every situation and circumstance. I really think the show good be much better with a good, a true ACTOR!

• Sep 10, 2020

One star for the good acting, the rest sucked. I kept waiting for the mystery and twists but it was just lengthy dialogue about 'going to the edge,' and other nonsense that isn't all that interesting to a normal non-psycho person. Found myself skipping through most of it out of sheer boredom and it was simply my resolve to always finish shows that made me even finish watching this season. Could have turned it off after 3 episodes and the outcome would have felt much the same.

• Sep 07, 2020

Gave up after 3 episodes, and they were a struggle. Ambrose felt lazy and like his development through S01+02 didn't matter. As for Bomer - he tanked... Really poor

• Sep 06, 2020

This season was a drag, i did not enjoy it T all compared to earlier seasons

This season was a drag, i did not enjoy it T all compared to earlier seasons

• Aug 29, 2020

Best season of the show. Some real depth that resonates.

Best season of the show. Some real depth that resonates.

• Aug 25, 2020

The third season of 'The Sinner' has so much to say about it's niche subject material that it may not speak to every viewer; but will scream at the select few who are already familiar with that feeling you are standing on the edge, staring into the abyss.

• Aug 19, 2020

Unlike the view of the majority, I found the third series of The Sinner to be the best of the three. Harry Ambrose is once again solving a crime in the most awkward way possible, but his antics and tactics in this series make it irresistable. Matt Bomer plays his role to perfection as the series goes to even darker depths from the previous two. I love the character relationships in what is a brilliantly written show. I was left hanging for more!!

• Aug 09, 2020

OMG this was painful to watch... 7 hours of constantly forcing myself to stay focused and to watch the whole season.... I was soooo impressed with the first two seasons I couldn't wait for the next one. And now... There are no words to describe it. There is no mystery, no twists, no characters to hang on to, just a blank sad story of some "wanna be teenage boy" man who flips out and kill random people. They ruined Harry as a character, he is acting like he is stupid and slow the whole season, making "whaaaaat??Really Harry?? YOU'LL DO THAT?? " decisions making you wanna get in there and slap him! I am so sad they did this and I'm gonna try pretending this season never happened.

• Aug 07, 2020

I was very impressed with Season 1 and 2. The plot twists were impeccable, with great acting to match. I've always appreciated the cinematography, too. I feel the mood in every seen and find myself engaged in the story. Sadly, Season 3 failed to captivate me. I felt withdrawn from the story. It was slow with a weak plot-- dragging and boring. I found myself thinking "get on with it already" quite frequently. I feel I wasted my time watching this season. I could see how the story could have been better developed.