The Stranger: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 28, 2021

It was a great murder mystery. Really hope there is another season!!

It was a great murder mystery. Really hope there is another season!!

• Mar 26, 2021

I could not stop watching! It was wildly entertaining and kept me on my toes. I loved the way it was filmed and I thought the acting was great. I'm wondering if there will be a second season.

• Feb 25, 2021

Really twisty, white knuckle suspense, and a blistering pace make for entertaining watching, but at the end the twists are a bit much, and the tying up of loose ends seems a bit rote. It was five stars all the way until the last episode and a half maybe. It is ultimately satisfying, but not a slam dunk. There is one ingredient that's a serious saving grace: the acting is superb. Brits are the best actors on the planet, hands down.

• Jan 27, 2021

Finally a thriller/mystery with answers and a good storyline. Great show highly recommend it.

• Jan 23, 2021

It was pretty good, and it will hold your attention, but it seems like they tried to cram to many plotlines into the show and when it came time to tied the storylines together, they rushed it and overlooked too much stuff. Alot of the plot holes have already been mentioned already, but the one that bugs me is, when she told him to get the DNA test on his boys, he never did, and then they just dropped the subject. He looked into everything she said except that? Wouldn't he want to know that more then his wife faking a pregnancy. Eh, whatever it was still pretty good overall.

• Jan 21, 2021

I was going to rate this 4 stars until the last two episodes. Several plot lines, some connecting to the main mystery, others seem randomly added to fill time. Writers thought of every possible plot line and then decided to keep them all. Good acting, strong character development, but the climax doesn't seem to tie in with the rest of the season. It's okay, something to kill 8 hours of your day.

• Jan 12, 2021

This show starts off with a bang and holds the pace, so it will keep your attention. The acting is good and there are several interesting story lines, and you are not quite sure until the end how they relate. But the ending is dark, disappointing, and kind of dumb.

• Jan 10, 2021

Potential spoilers. Ridiculous plot. Very disappointed about the number of times and the level of violence I saw against women in this show. I understand that this is part of the 'story', but it would be great to change things up a little and not just have women as part of the story to be murdered and abused. This normalizes it to some degree and that is not okay.

• Jan 07, 2021

If Corinne had just told Adam what was going on with the football club instead of being unnecessarily secretive, none of this would have happened. There was literally no reason for her to not say anything (to anyone). It is one of my biggest pet peeves in any story.

• Dec 19, 2020

It's good. Entertaining. Lots of twists. Some holes in the story but not bad.

It's good. Entertaining. Lots of twists. Some holes in the story but not bad.