The Stranger: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 20, 2020

Poor acting, incoherent plot twists, melodramatic, severe lack of character development. Threw too many curve balls without ever throwing a strike. Don't waste your time.

• 1d ago

Awesome show. Only on episode 5. Definitely worth the watch if you like Character driven mysteries with multi-thread plot lines, which I can only assume are going to all tie together at some point. There are some good laughs too. British people be funny = 4 Stars!

• 3d ago

The plot is too convoluted and some of the acting is the worst I've seen on Netflix. The setting is like a quasi-American suburb of Manchester where teachers are paid seemingly endless amounts of money and no one has the same accent. It is far too unbelievable. The main cast are good, but the children are awful, as are the bit players. The blond fat boy is laughably bad.

• 4d ago

Probably the worst thing I've ever watched on Netflix

Probably the worst thing I've ever watched on Netflix

• 4d ago

I think the acting in this is very good and the story is portrayed very well, from the first episode I felt very invested in the story and where it was going hence the reason I finished this all in one day. Really enjoyable!

• 5d ago

I think a good adaptation of the book I liked the twist at the end

I think a good adaptation of the book I liked the twist at the end

• 5d ago

interesting & nicely twisted

interesting & nicely twisted

• 6d ago

Terrible acting, convoluted plot lines with almost campy reactions to ridiculous "secrets" that are being revealed.

• Feb 15, 2020

An original masterpiece

An original masterpiece

• Feb 13, 2020

The cast was brilliant and the show was an edge of the seat thriller till the end.