The Tick: Season 2 Reviews

• Oct 18, 2020

After finishing season 1 (and rating it with 5 stars) I decided to keep watching... The truth is that this series caught me and my judgment is now biased. So, season 2 just kept meeting my expectations and I decided to keep giving it a 5.

• Aug 23, 2020

Muy divertida, muy entretenida, humor muy inteligente, personajes maravillosos.

Muy divertida, muy entretenida, humor muy inteligente, personajes maravillosos.

• Jul 01, 2020

Finally binge watched this in June 2020. Disappointing to see that Amazon canceled it. Major oversight on their part IMHO. The tomatometer for this one is spot on, The show is great! If i had one complaint about it, it would be that the episodes are only 25ish minutes long. Wish they were an hour. Amazon if you're listening, more Tick plz. Revive this show!

• Jun 04, 2020

Mejor que su primera temporada, sin embargo crea un sentimiento de indiferencia si es renovada o no.

• May 25, 2020

This is an incredible show really fun to watch hope gets a third season

This is an incredible show really fun to watch hope gets a third season

• Mar 01, 2020

Smart, maybe a little too smart

Smart, maybe a little too smart

• Jan 31, 2020

Let me start off by saying I'm typically not a fan of superhero shows. That said, the Tick is an excellent show with clever writing, good character acting, and humor. I'm excited to have found it on Amazon streaming. One of the things I like best about it is it's family-friendly nature. I'm able to watch it with my children who really enjoy the show. Episodes have a positive message with shades of grey. The absence of drugs, sex, and bad language found in most current programming are a refreshing change as well. I'm looking forward to she's four seasons with myself and my family on Amazon prime. I would go so far as to say that this show is Amazon's "Mandalorian".

• Jan 10, 2020

Great development of characters and storyline in the second season. Great humour. I was really looking forward to the third season to see what happens next; when I searched and found it was cancelled. That is a real shame. I registered and signed onto rotten tomatoes just to give it my thumbs up! Maybe if enough people see this then Amazon may rethink???

• Jan 07, 2020

It is a funny series, it brings fun and the search for people for the right way, brings the principle of doubt about people who follow the wrong way, so that there may be the possibility of change even if some problems occur. I really enjoyed it and was very sad that amazon does not know how to identify something that can be a great success and does not need to have stories, only need to be told as in the comic. strongly recommend to those who like the category and I'm disappointed with the company.

• Sep 17, 2019

Fantastic - no idea why they haven't continued it.

Fantastic - no idea why they haven't continued it.