The Vampire Diaries: Season 8 Reviews

• Aug 30, 2021

Really disappointing. I'm only commenting cuz I saw this had 100% and it's totally not that good lol

• Mar 11, 2021

God damnit. I love Vampire Diaries so much. I watched every Episode like many times and i liked it every time

• Dec 28, 2020

Love me some vampire 🧛‍♀️ Diaries ... so sad it was the la at season !

Love me some vampire 🧛‍♀️ Diaries ... so sad it was the la at season !

• Dec 03, 2020

8 seasons in and this show still manages to hold its own - even with leading lady Nina Dobrev out the picture. The final season is emotional, action packed and doesn't fail to keep the audience captivated. I am sad for it to go, but all good things must come to an end.

• Aug 29, 2020

I love this show, but so sad that is had to end. And I just wish that Stefan lived longer as a human and to be with Caroline longer.

• Aug 24, 2020

its one of those shows, where the antagonist really aggrivates you. i am usually fine with the evil side. but this siren lass is a piss take. this show really has gone downhill

• Aug 15, 2020

! WOW ! good season i love it ! i hope you guys enjoy this serie/movie

! WOW ! good season i love it ! i hope you guys enjoy this serie/movie

• Jul 31, 2020

An ok final season that struggles to stick the landing.

An ok final season that struggles to stick the landing.

• May 20, 2020

While the storyline lacks the same tightness and cohesion as previous seasons, the unexpected, gutwrenching deaths leave you paralyzed and remind you of how emotionally attached you are to the show. I thought the ending was bizarre but overall provided a satisfying end to a consuming series.

• May 08, 2020

Great show, starts slow in the first season but picks up quick!

Great show, starts slow in the first season but picks up quick!