The Walking Dead: Season 5 Reviews

• Aug 17, 2019

The high spot of the walking dead

The high spot of the walking dead

• Aug 11, 2019

Season 5 delivered probably one of the most satisfying premieres out of all seasons thus far. It gave us nothing but action, character emotion, and the reunion of our beloved characters that we were longing for. Way to go Carol! Season 5 had us on a roller-coaster from start to finish. The church massacre, Beth and Tyreese's Death, finding Alexandria, and complex characters and groups like the Wolves that will add to a compelling 6th season. No season goes without downfalls though, and that was the dragged out Hospital story line, and being on the road for a lonnnng time. The finale was intense and reassured us that our group of survivors are still stronger than ever.

• Jun 21, 2019

Great start from where the last season ended. Introduces new people and shows how the survivors do not take chances anymore because of what they just experienced. Many characters have become cold, but most of them make it back from this time in their lives. Introduces the new community that will be the main location for the foreseeable future.

• Jun 04, 2019

Slow in some spots, great in others. Hoping for a big plot twist in Season 6!!!

Slow in some spots, great in others. Hoping for a big plot twist in Season 6!!!

• May 08, 2019

also a very good season

also a very good season

• Apr 04, 2019

Five seasons and still no thwarts from me. This season showed that the Walking Dead knows what makes great television.

• Feb 26, 2019

Damn this is the best season so far, Rick is so ruthless and bad, makes the show more scarier. Good story like of this show. But very disappointed of the next season.

• Nov 22, 2018

5 seasons in and "The Walking Dead" still has plenty to offer. Season 5 of The Walking Dead picks up shortly after Season 4 left off, and we follow the people of Terminus as they attempt to find a cure in Washington, D.C. As they begin to lose comrades, the fate of the group becomes unclear, more so when they gain new locales and, with them, new conflicts. After losing out on the prison and the group being separated, this is where they start to discover new communities. So just a heads up, I don't think I've reviewed a season of any TV show in how many months, maybe a while. Also ironic because I could just look it up in my TV ratings but I'm already writing this so...here it goes! I've also been going through all of "The Walking Dead" seasons in chronological order, and I'm already on 8. So my memory of very specific events is hazy but overall, I've really been enjoying the entire series. One thing to really love is the characters. The characters that we know and love continue to get their due diligence, while we're introduced to some new characters that we're able to learn more and grow attached to. The stakes are raised when we're introduced to the possibility that there's a cure. Everyone gets kind of split in their own groups so it gives us a chance to be isolated with everyone. We get the chance to learn more about the relationships and everyone's past. It allows us to get closer to characters, their wants, desires, and what drives them to live. We're still granted with some extremely dark, gruesome moments. We're constantly thrown moments of pure scariness. We're still provided with moments of pure shock and emotion. Moments where it seems like humanity is broken. I truly enjoyed this season and even though it seemed kind of sporadic at times, it gave us a chance to connect with everyone on screen. In the end, the series continues strong with this season and I can't wait to write about the next few seasons.

• Nov 05, 2018

With the most heartfelt and tragic scenes in franchise to this point, Season 5 of The Walking Dead shows that this show is not all about gore and people getting shot.

• Oct 15, 2018

The best season and fun also morgan comes back.

The best season and fun also morgan comes back.