The Walking Dead: Season 10 Reviews

• Jun 24, 2020

Es Realmente buena, Ángela Kang realmente hizo un gran trabajo con la serie, la batalla de Los Susurradores es Genial y te deja satisfecho a pesar de que no tiene un presupuesto grande como el de Game of Thrones, el problema es que no ofrece algo nuevo, es casi igual de repetitiva que las demás temporadas, un nuevo villano aparece y amenaza a los demas, hay si o si algún personaje tonto que haga una cagada metiéndose con los antagonistas, el villano se enoja, se declaran la Guerra y pim pam pum los protagonistas ganan la guerra y el villano muere exceptuando con Negán que solo fue encarcelado. Los capítulos se sienten más lentos, con Diálogos aburridos y Personajes que cometen una estupidez en algunos capitulos (No diré nombres). No lográ superar a la Temporada 9 pero aún así es muchisimo mejor que la 7 y 8 que estás si daban pena ajena.

• Jun 24, 2020

TWD remains a masterpiece, as always !!! Best Serie ever !!! TWD is still good, although this season is not as good as for example the 5/6 season, but it remains one of my favorite seasons.

• Jun 18, 2020

Angela Kang gave the show what it most urgently needed. Evolution! Some of the typical grittiness is gone, but it has been replaced with unexpectedly well fitting beauty. Season 9 was nice and refreshing, season 10 is absolutely amazing. In my personal opinion the show's best season so far. Almost gave it 5 stars, but then I realized that I'm still not over the fact that Kang killed off Tara in season 9. If she was still with us, leading Hilltop that season would have been absolutely perfect.

• Jun 11, 2020

This show started to go down-hill fast after season 3 or 4. For the first few seasons I loved every minute of it. but in the last 2 or 3 seasons I have basically hated it. It has reached the point where I stopped recording it and have completely given up. This show has passed its prime - should have ended around when Negan entered. That part of the story line was the beginning of the end.

• Jun 11, 2020

After binge watching season 1 to 9 found season 10 hugely dissapointing. Alpha character badly cast. Terrible acting fake drawn out American accent lots of staring and posturing with no depth to character.

• Jun 10, 2020

Aqui sinto uma certa lentidão nos acontecimentos, por isso uma meia estrela a menos, porém percebo uma melhora nos efeitos visuais, principalmente nos momentos de combate, ótimos diálogos e cenários variados.

• Jun 08, 2020

for some unusual reason, the tenth season is strangely similar to the ninth

for some unusual reason, the tenth season is strangely similar to the ninth

• May 22, 2020

best show on tv right now

best show on tv right now

• Apr 29, 2020

Really don't feel like they took advantage of the hord and action that could have been derived from that. Under exploited. Too many PTSD flashbacks for me that felt like the season was stagnating on itself. Given a lower rating than I would as I preferred previous seasons which are ranked lower.

• Apr 29, 2020

A classic case of Sunken Cost Fallacy - we continue watching because we've invested so much time in it. What with the vexingly overpowered Saviors and then the nonsensical Whisperers, the show has been struggling with its antagonists, and now with key characters absent, it just feels bereft of heart. Still, can't stop watching this far in.