The Wilds: Season 1 Reviews

• 8h ago

Great show, finished it in a few days. Wow beautiful location and kept surprising me. Next season soon please!!!

• 18h ago

Love The Wilds! The cast is incredibly talented, the set makes you feel like you're living on the island, the music slaps. This show takes a hard look at modern feminism and what it means to be a women in modern America. Funny, soulful, heartbreaking, dramatic. 10/10. New favorite show.

• 1d ago

Great show! My wife and I binged watched it in a weekend.

Great show! My wife and I binged watched it in a weekend.

• 2d ago

AMAZING!!!! Everything I didn't know I needed in a tv show. It's nice to see others isolated in a non covid way. My fave character is Rachel, she really surprised me. All the actors have chops and are extremely great. I love the characters arcs and storyline of who these girls were before and the build up to who they might be after. ready for s2.

• 2d ago

The show has possibly the best character development I've ever seen on television, and the same can be said about the soundtrack. What also helps it is Sarah Pidgeon's incredible performance and commitment to her role. Yet, the show is still dragged down by some below average acting, and the fact that it never really goes anywhere.

• 5d ago

The name of the show definitely fits. This show is filled with twists and turns that wrap up in a tight humongous bow.

• Jan 12, 2021

Very good. Definitely keeps your attention through the entire season. They did a great job keeping you guessing who the other mole was. Can't wait for season 2

• Jan 10, 2021

It's great though I figured out the mystery at the beginning

It's great though I figured out the mystery at the beginning

• Jan 10, 2021

Deadly dull. 99% of the time I like shows more than the reviewers. Not this one. Unlikeable teenage girls throughout. Barely made it past the first episode and it was lights out after the second.

• Jan 09, 2021

Like Lord of the Flies but with a modern twist. The end totally left me wanting more. Looking forward to the next season!