This Is Us: Season 4 Reviews

• 3d ago

Utterly brilliant from start to finish. Had to watch an episode every night to try and space them out whilst also binging. The relationship between Kevin and Randell finally starts to play out as does Randells relationship to himself and the bizarre situation of being left by his parents at a fire station and adopted as a replacement for a lost member of triplets. For all the good and all the love that came with that, there are also consequences especially for the boys. It felt like this really did need to be addressed at some point and now the pandora's box has been opened. For anyone who has ever been in therapy this show is a beautifully accurate reflection of how we all really work. There are the things that happen to us (our events) and then there are the choices we make in reaction to those events which are shaped by the personality we are born with and the relationships that influence us as we grow. No other drama has nailed this like 'This Is Us'. Love it!!!!

• 4d ago

Best tv show ever. Had me ugly crying in almost every episode...

Best tv show ever. Had me ugly crying in almost every episode...

• Jun 04, 2020

La tan apreciada serie This is us llega a su temporada más decepcionante, aunque cuente con algunas historias que despiertan sentimientos, se sigue repitiendo la misma fórmula, los mismos personajes con los mismos problemas, o incluso nuevos personajes que se quieren introducir pero no resultan tan interesantes. Una historia de tres temporadas era más que suficiente para que This is us fuera una joya de principio a fin, sin embargo esta temporada es buena, pero es un preámbulo a una deteriorada temporada 5 y 6, esperando que no sea renovada a una séptima parte.

• May 09, 2020

Another great season but this season has not been as good as before and it has been a little confusing at times with all of the many different timelines. The acting was phenomenal especially from Mandy Moore, Chrissy Metz, Griffin Dunne, Sterling K. Brown, Justin Hartley, Jennifer Morrison, Milo Ventimiglia, Eris Baker, Timothy Omundson, Susan Kelechi Watson, Chris Sullivan, and Hannah Zeile. The writing was stupendous and I cried many times this season but it was confusing at times. The music featured in the show was excellent. The makeup and hairstyling was outstanding especially the aging makeup. Overall this was another excellent season but to me the worst season so far.

• Mar 26, 2020

Another amazing season with a great finale. The ending has me wanting Season 5 already!! Can't wait to see Kevin and Randall's feud in full force.

• Mar 25, 2020

Beautiful. I think this season made me cry the most.

Beautiful. I think this season made me cry the most.

• Mar 24, 2020

Totally overrated boring milquetoast claptrap. Don't get why so many people dig this show.

• Mar 13, 2020

This season so far is boring, the characters are becoming very annoying - Randall's OCD was by this point flanderized. The plots are...are there even any? The jumping back and forth and in like five different time periods at one episode is starting to lose all sense of narrative. The latest episode (4x16) I had to turn off because it was nothing short of irritating. It is time for this show to take a bow.

• Feb 25, 2020

This show is emotion provoking. What the characters go through in the show people can easily relate to. This show is so well written and the actors do a wonderful job telling the story.

• Feb 16, 2020