True Blood: Season 7 Reviews

• Feb 11, 2019

A seven season supernatural ride in the American landscape, delivered by an awesome cast & crew!! Truly imaginative storyline that takes the Vampire franchise in a new direction- a must see for fans of the genre!!

• Jun 29, 2017

While I honestly loved the series the ending was not what I expected concept wise.

• Jul 18, 2015

While I love the actors in this series I was very disappointed with how the story progressed in the last few seasons and how it ended. It was a slap in the face to those who loved both the show and the books. We deserved better than this.

• Jun 06, 2015

disappointing end to an otherwise amazing series.

disappointing end to an otherwise amazing series.

• May 30, 2015

A mix of a smal amount of storry together with a lot of meaningless stupid time wasting dialogues. That season is very dissapointing.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Apr 05, 2015

Season 7 brings the story to an end by solving the unresolved plots. It was utterly disappointing, it failed to live up to the standard of the past, even to the point of making crude jokes that didn't make any sense. Goodbye True Blood, it was nice watching you.

• Mar 07, 2015

I heard this was a great show. I just can't get past the bad Southern accents! Why use Canadians, etc...? The South is full of people with real accents. Tara's accent is ridiculous! It's very distracting.

• Dec 30, 2014

All caught up on True Blood now. One of my fav characters died (=/)and I am confused on How Eric is even alive let alone having HEP-V?

• Sep 20, 2014

Although the last two seasons weren't that good and the stories told definitely were getting boring, the finale episode cheered me up and made me feel nostalgic for the time spent watching this series.

• Sep 10, 2014