Under the Dome: Season 3 Reviews

• Jul 26, 2020

Gone are most of the interesting charecters as the show closes with a confused wimpier.

• May 05, 2020

I would have liked better wrapping up of the story. If there needing to be another season too bad Netflix didn't grab it.

• Dec 16, 2019

Bustle under the dome! The series, Under the Dome, was short-lived but very entertaining. The idea of how to include a handful of people in a dome and then underlie psychological and physical stress, and what they then make of it is very fascinating. Every individual needs it under this dome. Each has its meaning. Whether it's for good or for bad. It's exciting how people interact with each other. Actually, it is also clear why it ended in the third season: In the first season comes unexpectedly a dome over a small town and no one knows where it came from. To answer the question you have to go outside, in front of the dome. This will be addressed in the second season. Unfortunately, it gets too fantastic in the last and third seasons. Extraterrestrials invented this dome and they want to subjugate humanity. The approach of this idea is fundamentally good, but unfortunately it is implemented too quickly and too confused that it loses its appeal. Under the Dome is a good series and also excitingly implemented. Unfortunately, the conclusion comes too quickly and is written too easily.

• Jul 23, 2019

The first season went really well and followed the book somewhat. I'm disappointed with how the second and third seasons went. The second season strayed way too far from the book and the third season has nothing to do with the book at all. I love Stephen King and was surprised to find out he was an executive producer on this show. I can't believe he let them do this to it. I believe movies and shows need to stick to the book and what actually happened in the story, and especially not add on a whole season of nonsense probably just to gain profit.

• Aug 14, 2018

it tries to prepare to close up with a ell developed story, but like with LOST we just kinda feel like it should have been done much better...

• Dec 29, 2016

[12/29, 22:19] Helena Galvão Buena: Imitação de simpsons

[12/29, 22:19] Helena Galvão Buena: Imitação de simpsons

• May 20, 2016

What the heck happened in this season?

What the heck happened in this season?

• Dec 19, 2015

I'm trying to watch it because I want to see it all end but I'm not sure this season is worth it. It was never a particularly good show but this especially horrible. This show highlights the flaw in rotten tomatoes rating system. It gets a high rating despite few audience members liking it.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Nov 14, 2015

Should have been a mini series

Should have been a mini series

• Sep 12, 2015

Finally it is over!!! The Third season didn't do anything to recover from the disastrous season two, it was even weirder, the new cast member didn't help and the whole plot didn't make sense the way they showed it, maybe the finale was slightly better but that's one episode over 13 :/ The start of this show, 3 years ago, showed promised and it was great but now :/ I'll give it a 4.5/10