Undone: Season 1 Reviews

• 3d ago

An insane journey through space and time with one of the most unique stories I've seen in a long time. Coupled with the artistic style reminiscent of films like Waking Life, Undone is just brilliant.

• Feb 11, 2020

I really liked it. It touches on a lot of issues but also is not like every other show so that you know what's going to happen. It was very unique with the story and the look/scenes. Great job! I was rooting for Alma!

• Feb 07, 2020

Its great. Almost makes up for the cancellation of The OA! The characters are really grounded, quirky and funny. But the story is clever, elegant and inspiring. Watch it...you'll be glad you did.

• Jan 29, 2020

Exceptional! Deeply relatable. It's about time we begin to normalize our multidimensional reality pertaining to our daily lives. I CANNOT wait to see her father come out of the cave. So validating for those of us waiting to be believed, (especially children), simultaneously such an accurate portrayal of spiritual experiences only meant for those who can "see". Teaching those of to let go of being believed and to focus on personal faith. Can't wait to share!

• Jan 27, 2020

When introspection is done right.

When introspection is done right.

• Jan 06, 2020

not a new story at all, but very well done, excellent script. thank you, looking forward to season 2

• Jan 02, 2020

Great series with superb character development and plot. Not to be missed.

Great series with superb character development and plot. Not to be missed.

• Dec 31, 2019

Shows that deal with time travel and multiple realities are often disjointed messes, this one was so well written and paced it blew my mind. Animation is spectacular.

• Dec 30, 2019

Rotoscoparea e usor ciudata pe ici pe colo dar altfel serialul rupe iar domnisoara Salazar e intr-un mare fel

• Dec 30, 2019

Trippy and complex with beautiful animation. This is what I want more of in my streaming library. If you loved stuff like A Scanner Darkly, you'll love this!