Wayward Pines: Season 2 Reviews

• May 19, 2020

I watched it on hulu and one of my favorite shows. Im just like most people I do hulu or netflix and binge watch.Imagine my horror to find another amazing show ended only on 2 seasons 😥.I really wish they would take in consideration hulu and netflix people binge watching before they decide to get rid of a show. NOONE watches cable any more.

• Apr 05, 2020

Complete departure from the books. Terribly written and ridiculous plot. Total let down from season 1.

• Mar 27, 2020

very good, give us season 3 & 4!

very good, give us season 3 & 4!

• Apr 12, 2018

Good god Season 2 is a hot mess. I feel like Season 2 was being made up as they went along and almost every unfinished plot line from Season 1 was forgotten about. To make matters worse, the "ending" of season 2 was there to leave an opening for a 3rd season, but it made no sense in the context of the show. HOnestly, the magic of season 1 was lost to a muddled, confused, and down right silly storyline in season 2.

• Feb 07, 2018

Sad to see that it was canceled. This show was unique and very entertaining.

Sad to see that it was canceled. This show was unique and very entertaining.

• May 21, 2017

I really enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2 of Wayward Pines and am hopefully awaiting Season 3. The drama and suspense was so exciting that I found myself gripping the arms of my chair as the abbies stormed the breach in the wall and urging the characters to go faster as they ran down the tunnel corridor toward the elevator. There aren't many shows on TV that allow you to enjoy disliking the bad guys just as much as you love the good guys. I Vote, BRING ON SEASON 3 OF WAYWARD PINES! Please don't leave us hanging.

• Apr 07, 2017

The series started so strong, I couldn't stop watching, but the end of S1 and S2 just ... disappointed me. The story didn't turn out to be what I thought it would - obviously I didn't read the novels.

• Nov 18, 2016

Even though the show kind of evolved from the original first season mistery and psychological thriller, and turned into survival story, I find it extremely pleasureable to watch and can't wait to get my hands on the next season. It is really a piece of art and I would recommend everyone to watch it, you certainly want regret it.

• Sep 18, 2016

disappointed with the direction of season 2, and i think its partially to do with killing off matt dillon's character. now the cats out of the bag its become a stock standard '' keep em out, keep us alive'' type show which is too blah for me personally.

• Sep 11, 2016

- Was boring. The first season is way better.

- Was boring. The first season is way better.