Weeds: Season 8 Reviews

• Sep 04, 2019

The only good thing about this season was how Andys story ended

The only good thing about this season was how Andys story ended

• Aug 17, 2015

This show was actually not that original and not something new, but it was fun to watch! It was very well made and actually pretty enjoyable. The 7year jump actually made it a little bit confusing / less enjoyable to watch for me because it actually destroyed something that they created and ruined the ambience.

• Jun 25, 2015

Absolutely loved the ending. The show started to get redundant, but the end was worth the wait.

• Apr 15, 2015

Well.. in my opinion they should have ended with season 7

Well.. in my opinion they should have ended with season 7

• Dec 19, 2014

Great End.......little boxes

Great End.......little boxes

• Jan 10, 2014

This last season brings character development and ends the overwrought story on a good note.

• Jan 02, 2014

Worst season. This season ruined the whole show for me. If there was a season 8 I'd skip it. What a lazy ending. This show used to be good but it has gotten so pathetic it doesn't matter anymore.