Years and Years: Series 1 Reviews

• Jan 31, 2021

Debe ser probablemente la mejor miniserie de HBO, se siente como una secuela de películas, el argumento es muy original y en uno de los puntos de la serie donde pasa algo importante realmente te impacta y te hace sentir como los personajes, recomendadísima.

• Sep 13, 2020

A very realistic and therefore terrifying cautionary tale of where we might be going in the near future. Or, Black Mirror done right.

• Aug 03, 2020

Unnerving. Predictions of the future were easily within the realm of the possible.

• Aug 01, 2020

There were some people I would have liked to get some comeuppance but overall it was an incredible ride. Its a very darkly funny show, there were moments I actually cried but I enjoyed myself thoroughly throughout.

• May 01, 2020

It is our future, and it is really scary.

It is our future, and it is really scary.

• Apr 17, 2020

A harsh share of reality. A series that generates great impact, performances and remarkable characters. Real content and a director without fear.

• Feb 24, 2020

Es como ver un buen capítulo de "Black Mirror" de seis horas. Habla de la historia de una familia de cuatro hermanos y una abuela en un futuro cercano, la siguiente década, un tanto distópico. Bien llevado y con mucho de crítica a Donald Trump. Lo triste es que varias cosas de las que predice por acá ya las pasamos o aun las vivímos, así de mal andamos.

• Feb 02, 2020

Great show. Think Black Mirror meets This Is Us.

Great show. Think Black Mirror meets This Is Us.

• Jan 26, 2020

As this series progresses, one can get very depressed about the direction. But then the grandma reminds her family that they should accept accountability, and the finale is both surprising and hopeful. This was recommended to my by one of my adult daughters, and I'm glad I binged watched the full series. I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Jan 09, 2020

Quite simply one of the best things I've ever seen. I don't know how anyone can criticize it at all. Not only does it present a scary, near -future scenario that is uncomfortably realistic feeling, but beyond the doom and gloom, it provides realistic hope and beauty at the end. I'm stunned by this series.