Yellowstone: Season 3 Reviews

• 2d ago

Loved season 3 and can't wait for season 4. Best TV for ages.

Loved season 3 and can't wait for season 4. Best TV for ages.

• 3d ago

Best show I have seen in a while. Great cast! Cannot wait for season 4!

Best show I have seen in a while. Great cast! Cannot wait for season 4!

• Oct 14, 2021

Outstanding show with an engaging storyline and relatable characters.

Outstanding show with an engaging storyline and relatable characters.

• Jun 30, 2021

Things slow down a bit on the third season, but this show is one of the best entertainment options right now.

• Jun 26, 2021

Needs as many seasons as Kevin wants to do.

Needs as many seasons as Kevin wants to do.

• Mar 28, 2021

I watched season 1, 2 and 3 in a matter of a month. I don't think I've ever seen a better role for Kevin Costner. They are all good but the standouts to me are Kelly Reilly, and Wes Bentley as the dysfuctional brother and sister. Everyone was good and Kevin has still got it. The 2nd and 3rd season were killer. Neil Mcdonough is always fabulous in everything he does as the villain. He was awesome in Justified too. I just watched the last episode of season 3 last night and have withdrawal symptoms. I can hardly wait for the fourth season.

• Mar 06, 2021

Great story, awesome characters, fantastic character development.

Great story, awesome characters, fantastic character development.

• Mar 03, 2021

Continues to deliver new drama year after year. This is a 10+ season show in the making.....

• Feb 27, 2021

Yellowstone is one of the BEST series I have watched in a long time!!!!! Can't wait for Season 4

• Feb 24, 2021

Best show I've seen in a while. Amazing show. Kevin Costner was born to play John Dutton.