Young Sheldon: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 29, 2019

This humorous story of a beloved character is fresh and great to watch. With great performances from the whole cast, it makes this a very watchable series. Also, it is not just littered with jokes, it builds up to them with great themes and good characters who make up Sheldon's entertaining but annoying family.

• Apr 07, 2019

This show is absolutely hilarious! The show explains how Sheldon is shaped today by his family

• Apr 07, 2019

This is an amazing show can't wait for more season

This is an amazing show can't wait for more season

• Jan 18, 2019

Season 1 is amazing. Must watch. Humour with sense . The cast is good.

Season 1 is amazing. Must watch. Humour with sense . The cast is good.

• Nov 21, 2018

Sheldons mom isn't even the mom that plays as Sheldons mom in the big bang theory. Probably couldn't get her because she is already playing on another crappy show they should have left in the 90's, the conners. Whoever thought of this didn't really think about what has already transpired on the big bang theory about Sheldon. This show is just annoying.

• Oct 05, 2018

I will admit to having never watched the Big Bang Theory... haha. However, I find this show on its own to be charming and funny.

• Aug 19, 2018

Incredibly funny, well-written show. My favorite show. Every episode has been wonderful. This is not a show for children, but they can watch. They will probably like the show but the humor is targeted at adults. Annie Potts is outstanding. This o Dey is hysterical. You’ll be laughing. Don’t miss it.

• Aug 02, 2018

Not only does Young Sheldon bring a fresh new, funny sitcom to the table, but it immerses us in one of tv's most famous and renowned characters, Sheldon Cooper. Each episode lets us explore the rich world in east Texas where they live, and how Sheldon developed his mathematical and scientific mind. though in the last episodes in the first season, it revolves around sheldon's grandmother, "meemaw," and her relationship with another scientist, Definitely worth seeing in the long run,

• Jul 14, 2018

It is a great show. and i have an idea that will help it last longer. Thank you for your time producers. another topic: On episode 16 one can see how talented is mr. iain armitage, as he sings, dances and does some acrobatics. congratulations to all.

• Jun 27, 2018

Young Sheldon relies on an enjoyable blend of wit and sit-com and thanks in large part to its engaging protagonist, manages to overcome its familiar elements.