Young Sheldon: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 09, 2020

I love this show! It reminds me on my childhood days.

I love this show! It reminds me on my childhood days.

• Jul 07, 2020

No es indispensable ser fanático o haber visto las serie the big bang theory. pero si lo eres tendrás muchas respuestas a lo muchas preguntas de sheldon adulto.

• Apr 20, 2020

Hi everyone, A series that I am watching right now is Young Sheldon, it is a program that I've been watching this quarentine, and I really like. The program shows the life of an American family with Sheldon, a very intelligent boy. I think everyone should watch this series, because it is very funny and interesting at the same time. For me, the only thing that I don't like about it, is that each episode is to short for me, but I hope that doesn't bother you. This series has only three seasons, but all of them are great in every aspect. Hope you've all enjoyed my review.

• Jan 15, 2020

Very funny show. Simple and refreshing.

Very funny show. Simple and refreshing.

• Sep 02, 2019

Pure garbage. It's not funny at all. It doesn't carry the spirit of the Big Bang series. And now that the BBT SITCOM is cancelled, I have no nice words about how this Wonder Years rip-off seems to try to make sense of Sheldon Cooper. NOPE. NOPE, NOPE. Don't waste your time.

• Apr 29, 2019

This humorous story of a beloved character is fresh and great to watch. With great performances from the whole cast, it makes this a very watchable series. Also, it is not just littered with jokes, it builds up to them with great themes and good characters who make up Sheldon's entertaining but annoying family.

• Apr 07, 2019

This show is absolutely hilarious! The show explains how Sheldon is shaped today by his family

• Apr 07, 2019

This is an amazing show can't wait for more season

This is an amazing show can't wait for more season

• Jan 18, 2019

Season 1 is amazing. Must watch. Humour with sense . The cast is good.

Season 1 is amazing. Must watch. Humour with sense . The cast is good.

• Nov 21, 2018

Sheldons mom isn't even the mom that plays as Sheldons mom in the big bang theory. Probably couldn't get her because she is already playing on another crappy show they should have left in the 90's, the conners. Whoever thought of this didn't really think about what has already transpired on the big bang theory about Sheldon. This show is just annoying.