Younger: Season 4 Reviews

• Nov 09, 2019

Younger recovers ground not only in comedy but also in good writting and even if there are some elements of the cast that are overacting in a already not much credible story, the most part of the cast is more charismatic then ever.

• Dec 29, 2017

I loved this show when it first came on, but this season is a huge disappointment. Every episode in season 4 is hard to believe, and instead of an interesting storyline, it uses make out sessions to fill/waste time. There’s at least a dozen makeout/kissing sessions per episode, with little depth to the actual plot. I don’t watch tv just to see people makeout. And, the Ireland wedding episode is incredibly unrealistic. A book editor who can’t afford rent and has a roommate can suddenly afford to book a last minute trip to Ireland for her ex-boyfriend? So unrealistic.

• Dec 13, 2017

I really like this show and have enjoyed watching this season. Looking forward to season 5.