1,000 Times Good Night Reviews

• Nov 21, 2018

Has great potential but is lacking in character development and feels frayed in terms of the storyline and dialogue.

• Oct 15, 2017

It's never easy to be a wartime journalist. One could never understand what sacrifices have they made behind their fame and success. Exhilarating performance from Juliette Binoche.

• Aug 18, 2017

A very nicely shot film that attempts to tackle a number of difficult issues and, despite one oddly off-topic scene to do with nuclear waste that seems completely out-of-place, it mostly succeeds. Juliette Binoche's most excellent performance is the driving force, but her character is also the main reason why I can't bring myself to give this movie a higher rating as she consistently makes decisions that are going to cause her loved ones pain and anguish which led it to be, at least for me, a rather frustrating and dissatisfying experience.

• Jun 13, 2017

As a result of freelance photographer, Rebecca (Juliette Binoche) almost losing her life while performing her job. she witnesses first hand the impact she has done on her family while recuperating .

• Jan 08, 2017

good quiet wartime drama-would make a gr8 double feature with 'the bang bang club'

• Jan 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Dec 16, 2016

Wife and mother photographer goes where no one wants to go to record awful events, war time events. Hubby is all against it and it becomes a case of divorce.Hubby does not have much love, frankly. Maybe even a bit psychopathic himself. Juliette contributed significantly to the film story as well. Well done, excellently acted. I'm still all peeved at this story. Grrrr.

• Dec 16, 2016

• Apr 27, 2016

Incredible performance. Believable portrait of the life of a crisis photographer conflicting with the reality of family unity.

• Dec 31, 2015

Well acted and directed but very slow. Binoche is superb and visually this is captivating.