The Stepfather Reviews

• Apr 12, 2019

Possibly the stupidest movie I have ever seen. 11% is accurate.

Possibly the stupidest movie I have ever seen. 11% is accurate.

• Dec 31, 2018

One of the worst horror films I have ever watched and one of the worst remakes ever made. This movie was horrible. It was barely scary. The acting was actually solid and the cast was good too, but the script was horrible and cliched. Rating: 1.5/10

• Sep 05, 2018

IT'S LIKE A GOOD LIFETIME MOVIE. GOOD MOVIE FOR A RAINY DAY. IF YOU LIKE LIFETIME MOVIES YOU'LL LIKE THIS MOVIE.

• Jul 29, 2018

Worst serial killer ever. So bad, there's no way he could have been a serial killer (killing 1 family doesn't count as serial killing). Somehow he's supposed to have killed multiple families before the current family in the movie. Doesn't even get fake ID when he moves on, and doesn't do shit to cover his tracks. Plus, families are a cover for serial killers, not supposed to be the victims idiot. Terrible movie. Wanted to watch a bad horror movie, but not this bad.

• Jun 18, 2018

As a standalone film, it's already quite bad. But considering it's the remake of a good cult classic, which I never saw, makes it even more dishonorable. It aims for many cheap thrills, which may seem entertaining, but lacks real scares. And if they don't have that, they could at least have added buckets of gore, to make up for it, but no, there ain't actually all that much blood in the entire movie. While the performances aren't actually all that bad, it's an overall really silly, dumb and predictable remake that just tried to make money, and the ending is undeniably cheap and dull. It may look interesting, but trust me, it took me until the end to realize how shitty and ridiculous this film was...

• Mar 15, 2018

It's PG-13 only cause they want to cater to the teen moviegoer and it makes the film suffer for it. For this movie to be halfway decent, it needs a R rating 100% and also a decent script to boot. This movie was a load of crap.

• Mar 08, 2018

Amber Heard is one of the worst actresses out there! period! WHAT A SHITTY REMAKE!

• Jul 25, 2017

I enjoyed it, I thought it was tense and it's premise was intriguing

I enjoyed it, I thought it was tense and it's premise was intriguing

• Jan 02, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Nov 25, 2016

Five stars hands down! Go see it woohoo!

Five stars hands down! Go see it woohoo!