The Time Machine Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

God AWFUL movie. Dont waste your time.

God AWFUL movie. Dont waste your time.

• Jul 27, 2019

Super classic sci-fi movie,probably the best of the time travel movies ever made.yes the effects are cheap by today's standards,but taylor and mimieux are great.the music is also beautiful ,One of my favorite movies growing up.

• Feb 26, 2019

An outstanding adaptation of the classic H.G Wells novel. It is simply marvelous. It's boosted by eye-popping and very colorful effects, especially for the time. The Morlocks effects are also great. No wonder it won an Academy Award for Best Effects. And it is also supported by a good lead performance from Rod Taylor. But this film also evoques provocative questions on philosophy and time and human evolution. It's a very interesting film, and it's definitely an all-time science-fiction classic. A piece of real good work and recommended !!

• Aug 18, 2018

• Apr 30, 2018

Pure escapist science fiction, a wonderful story by H.G. Wells and George Pal. I love it.

• Mar 25, 2018

Extremely entertaining first half of a movie. The way he travels through time and how the technology in 1960 is compared to today is fascinating. However, the second half of this movie, the monster part, sucks horribly bad.

• Mar 01, 2018

Good classic sci-fi!

Good classic sci-fi!

• Feb 04, 2018

Came out in the 60s. I saw it in the 90s. I still watch it in the 2010s.

Came out in the 60s. I saw it in the 90s. I still watch it in the 2010s.

• Jan 03, 2018

Might be the predecessor to idiocracy, but it was a bit too cheesy.

Might be the predecessor to idiocracy, but it was a bit too cheesy.

• Dec 05, 2017

Good fun, a lot better than the remake and it has aged well.

Good fun, a lot better than the remake and it has aged well.