Scooby-Doo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo Reviews

April 25, 2018
This movie is true art and screw you if you think it's not.
April 18, 2018
So underrated here! I remember when this first came out and it was weird, but the writing in this is hilarious. Great casting and fun plot :)
April 8, 2018
hate this film with a passion lame jokes, rubbish acting and a rip off of a classic cartoon series from the seventies. the sequel is far better. who cares about scrappy doo as the worst villain in history. he was scoobys nephew they got on like a house on fire this film makes no sense.
March 30, 2018
Amazing Film! Unreal!
March 19, 2018
Scooby-Dooby-Doo! funny movie. has a lot a wierd twists but it really brought the cartoon to life. the performance of shaggy was flawless.
March 9, 2018
This is the best and funniest movie all others are trash these tomatos can fight me
March 8, 2018
Totally ruined a good childhood CLASSIC. Clearly made by people who never watched scooby doo... Its terrible.
February 16, 2018
I love this movie! Dorky humor and an enjoyable plot line. You can't this movie too seriously - it's Scooby Doo !
½ February 12, 2018
It's got near-perfect casting for the main characters, but it's painfully lame, with some really awful CGI. Most of the gags and jokes don't land and are lowest common denominator humor. Kids might dig it, but Scooby deserves better.
February 11, 2018
Hope Warner will make more of Scooby-Doo live action movies (other than straight to DVD, Daphne and Velma). If WB doo, please make a parody from Ghost Adventures. Velma with PKE Meter, EVP I mean Ghost Adventure or Ghost Hunter stuffs.. and try to debunk the existence of demons or ghosts in the suspected location. Of course it is just a hoax and it has to do with real-estate. But wouldn't it be nice to see them as famous personalities for TV reality show for instance.
February 10, 2018
Jenkies, this movie is fantastic. If you say otherwise, you are clearly clouding with the russian government in an effort to bring down democracy. Great jokes, great performances, and a great time for your viewing pleasure.
½ January 14, 2018
As someone who loved Scooby Doo as a kid and saw this movie during that time, I love this movie simply for the nostalgic value. But if I were to be honest, this movie is really dumb and screws itself over in the beginning so that the rest of the movie can?t ever regain its direction or sense. Oh, and the twist is awful and dumb and doesn?t make sense.
January 14, 2018
one of my favorite movies
½ November 12, 2017
Despite having several weak points, this movie is enjoyable.
October 30, 2017
I only saw a few minutes of the movie and I have to be honest I was not a fan of the movie I never got in to watch this
October 30, 2017
Love this movie love watching it over and over great movie ~~?
July 16, 2017
It a bad movie with bad jokes, but it can at times be enjoyable. Some moments are unintentionally funny which may satisfy older viewers.
July 10, 2017
Although it's no where near as good as the cartoon that it's based on, that doesn't mean that there isn't anything to enjoy about this movie. This really isn't all that great of a movie but there are some good moments. I found myself laughing during some moments of this movie. I did enjoy this movie more when I was smaller but as I got older, I found some new things to enjoy in this movie. The cast is pretty good too. The cast all play their characters pretty well. Especially Matthew Lillard as Shaggy. He was awesome in his role. The CGI for Scooby wasn't great or anything but compared to the made for TV movies that came afterwards, Scooby looks pretty good. Overall this is a decent reboot of the original Scooby-Doo tv show. With some funny moments and a good cast, this movie can hold up pretty well. There were some things that didn't fit though. Sometimes it could get scary for the little ones and it almost didn't feel like the original Scooby-Doo show. But like I said, with those good moments and a good cast, this movie would just collapse. C+
June 10, 2017
This movie is very good :v