Anger Management Reviews

• 23h ago

This was a really cute, lighthearted movie when I originally watched it, starring Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler. Jack Nicholson's character is a manipulative, almost sadistic at times, "mental health professional," who leverages the threat of incarceration against Adam Sandler's character, due to what appears to be another orchestrated incident, in order to control his behavior and intrude into his life. So, once one is forced to have to deal with some of these types of manipulative, deceitful, destructive personalities, that somehow slip through licensing boards, (or are "actors" in a "theater,") victim blaming, discrediting, it may not be experienced as lighthearted and cute anymore, but may be related to as containing much real life truth that is not comical, even though the story in the movie ends well. Note: In my twenties there was a time I made a decision between studying law and studying psychology, or becoming a psychologist. This is something I may still do yet. So, I have a high regard for the profession, with some of the best people I have ever known being therapists. Based on this, master social workers or psychologists are generally preferred in my personal opinion, because generally speaking it seems that psychiatrists often rely too heavily on pharmaceuticals, even though there are exceptions, such as Dr. Paul Meier (medical doctor (MD)) specializing in psychiatry and theologian (Christian psychiatrist) of the previous Minirith-Meier Clinics, currently the Meier Clinics based on my understanding.

• Nov 03, 2020

A solid Adam Sandler comedy with him having great chemistry with Jack Nicholson, and having a well made story.

• Oct 25, 2020

One of the better late sandler movies

One of the better late sandler movies

• Jun 29, 2020

without Jack Nicholson it would be typical Sandler garbage but Nicolson is so much fun it works.

• Jun 07, 2020

This movie is kind of terrible, but it makes me laugh every time I watch it.

This movie is kind of terrible, but it makes me laugh every time I watch it.

• May 16, 2020

One of the better Sandler movies. Sandler and Nicholson are great together.

One of the better Sandler movies. Sandler and Nicholson are great together.

• Apr 26, 2020

Anger management is a hilarious but A subtle movie My grade: A-

Anger management is a hilarious but A subtle movie My grade: A-

• Apr 01, 2020

it's kind of silly, but I managed to laugh a lot with this movie

it's kind of silly, but I managed to laugh a lot with this movie

• Mar 22, 2020

Best of Sandler. Him being paired with Jack Nicholson as the unorthodox and crazy Buddy Rydell is brilliant.

• Jan 22, 2020

One of the best movies ever. I can watch it again and again, it never gets boring. How this only got 60% is beyond my understanding.