Mary and Max - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mary and Max Reviews

August 27, 2017
*Great Movies. One of the best movies of all time. This covers pretty much every range of emotion. Too bad nobody saw it.....or heard of it.
August 21, 2017
Outstanding, touching, and moving film about two very different people that develop a powerful friendship through communication only.
½ July 16, 2017
Lovely story of a true friendship without borders and limits.
June 16, 2017
much emotional and deep storyline which you literally shave every minute of movie GREAT WORK!!! AND FUNNY THING IS IM A KID AND I LIKE IT VERY MUCH :)
June 13, 2017
A beautiful heart wrenching and simultaneously heartwarming movie. The animation is excellent and the characters were fantastic. One of my favourite movies ever.
March 12, 2017
Poignant, powerful, and mesmerizing.
½ January 15, 2017
Nota: 9.5/10 - 4.5/5
½ December 19, 2016
A beautiful and heartbreaking claymation about depression, loneliness and friendship, crafted with a gorgeous production design, a wonderful direction and a bittersweet story that is so profoundly touching it is hard to imagine anyone who wouldn't be moved by it.
FiLmCrAzY
September 12, 2016
A wonderfully sweet and beautiful movie!
August 30, 2016
Outstanding in every way possible, a must watch
August 29, 2016
Probably one of the most amazing movies I had ever seen, it wasn't only interesting, it was raw and realistic, probably not the best movie for children but I would show older or more mature children this.
½ July 14, 2016
An emotional masterpiece. Simultaneously sweet and sorrowful, childish and harsh, it has an eerie charm throughout. I can't think whether it's for everyone, but I'd recommend it just because of how well-crafted it is.
July 6, 2016
An extremely well made stop motion film with that will draw you in right from the start. The character development in here is so deep and I was so invested in the characters in it that the ending was really sad for me. The whole film has a melancholy feel to it that really isn't gone when the movie ends, but it works beautifully here in this masterpiece.
July 2, 2016
What a feel good movie. :(
July 1, 2016
Well-written and well-animated.
½ June 13, 2016
The depressing visuals overcome any sense of hope the story might be trying to bring across.
May 14, 2016
It hit all of the right notes for me and its overall tone complemented the dull gray color scheme by highlighting the slightly unconventional, the wryly humorous, the saddening and depressing, and the odd note of hope.
April 27, 2016
This is a lovely crafted stop-motion film. While watching it, I felt both depressed and touched at the same time. It's dark, it's emotional, it's funny, it's dramatic, it's inventive and I will recommend watching it.
½ April 17, 2016
Exquisite animation and emotional intrigue!
April 10, 2016
Witty and heart-warming in equal measure. Most certainly deserving of a larger audience.