27 Dresses Reviews

• May 09, 2021

ALWAYS a bridesmaid, never a bride! Good fun!

ALWAYS a bridesmaid, never a bride! Good fun!

• Mar 17, 2021

I mean, eh, it was fine. Like I don't have a bone to pick with it. But the plot was pretty stupid, the side characters had few redeeming qualities and very little substance, the main love interests didn't really have chemistry IMO, andddddd it was predictable. Had potential at moments, but never picked up steam.

• Mar 15, 2021

I really didn't understand the point of the movie. It had no excitement in the movie...it was boring watching it. The movie camera was great on the other hand the movie wasn't that great. It was too predictable we all knew what was going to happen. Thank you for had read my comment!

• Feb 19, 2021

It's not exactly good, but I was surprised at how clever some of the dialogue was and how caught up in the characters' drama I was. It suffers from way too many rom-com cliches, but the story itself I feel is surprisingly original. It could have done a little more to make the ending satisfying and heartwarming, but there were enough memorable scenes and cute jokes that I overall enjoyed it.

• Jan 09, 2021

Predictable and cliched, but overall funny, enjoyable & sweet.

Predictable and cliched, but overall funny, enjoyable & sweet.

• Jan 03, 2021

A movie I honestly really had a good time with. I am a huge Katherine Hiegel & James Marsden fan, the other 2 leads were great too an all around pretty good film.

• Nov 16, 2020

my favorite Katherine Heigl movie by far & the bennie and the jets scene is legendary

• Oct 29, 2020

I hated this movie. Katherine Heigl's character was cruel with only a paper thin justification. She had almost zero chemistry with her romantic interests, of which there were two. It's only redeeming quality is that the final scene is quite cute. I generally love romantic comedies but this is an exception.

• Sep 15, 2020

If you like romcoms, this is one for you. It follows the formula exactly. It isn't a bad movie. It's just exactly like every other movie like this.

• Jun 21, 2020

Some of the jokes fall flat but the cast is great and make the best of what they are given.