2 Fast 2 Furious Reviews

• Feb 07, 2020

Wasn't that good, felt like there was no need for it...

Wasn't that good, felt like there was no need for it...

• Feb 02, 2020

It's a movie still about racing with a perfect amount of action added on

It's a movie still about racing with a perfect amount of action added on

• Jan 29, 2020

It was also simple script but screenplay realistic entertainment performance also good but not great

• Jan 25, 2020

Pretty weak installment

Pretty weak installment

• Dec 29, 2019

Even though the third act had some entertaining moments, 2 Fast 2 Furious is nothing short of a head-on collision disaster. With awful new characters and a terrible script, it's hard to recommend this to anyone. Don't even get me started on that boat scene.

• Dec 23, 2019

Super fun homerotic action- needed sometging toclear my head and make me laugh & this did the trick-

• Dec 03, 2019

It is a decent movie to watch on a latenight to fall asleep 2.... it's ok I've seen it more then 3 times

• Nov 12, 2019

A massive dip in quality from the first film. This is where the franchise took its first dip into the ‘heist' genre for me. The CGI is painfully obvious and unnecessary, the acting is poor and the main characters of the film, the cars, start to take a back seat.

• Oct 09, 2019

Second best fast n furious.

Second best fast n furious.

• Sep 30, 2019

I couldn't love the Fast & Furious franchise more. The sequels aren't quite as great as the original, but they all earn their high marks in different ways. '2 Fast 2 Furious' and 'Tokyo Drift' are the weaker entries.