A Quiet Place Reviews

• 7h ago

Absolutely love this movie, every time I watch it I cry. The visuals and sounds or lack thereof really take the movie to a whole new level. The acting is incredible and the chemistry between the couple and the family is undeniable. I bought it, so glad to have seen it in theaters.

• 8h ago

Intelligently crafted around a unique twist on the "end of humanity" narrative. Utilized the auditory element-or lack thereof, brilliantly. -Go

• 3d ago

Yep everyone knows how great this is, good watch.

Yep everyone knows how great this is, good watch.

• 3d ago

The gaps in this movie are too big to ignore. What could have been great, if humans were treated with more respect for their own survival instincts, became a "shake my head. Did u see that?"

• Mar 24, 2020

I loved the film a lot bocz its a unique concept and it keeps you gripping till end a must watch movie for who loves horror genre

• Mar 24, 2020

I never watch horror movies, because always dissappoint me, but this was vrey cool, well done, always maintaining the suspense, and has a good end. Very good.

• Mar 22, 2020

Taking inspiration from Alien and Cloverfield, A Quiet Place is a modern horror classic with solid scares, an inventing and engaging premise and compelling characters.

• Mar 22, 2020

This caused great pain to watch, constantly stupid situations . I am amazed it got good reviews . It shows zero logic or common sense . We started rooting for the monsters because the family is insufferable .

• Mar 21, 2020

Very good premise, not full of cheap jump scares like most modern horror films these days. Great storyline however acting i feel can be a bit hit and miss at some points but overall a very good watch

• Mar 21, 2020

I have never squeezed my girlfriend's hand so hard during a movie.

I have never squeezed my girlfriend's hand so hard during a movie.