Aladdin Reviews

• 49m ago

Enjoyable music, scenery, and costumes. Will Smith is amusing as the genie. Liked the updated, stronger Jasmine character.

• 1h ago

Absolutely butchered it, wow. Disney disgrace

Absolutely butchered it, wow. Disney disgrace

• 1h ago

Best part of this movie is Will Smith as the genie. Loved every bit of this

Best part of this movie is Will Smith as the genie. Loved every bit of this

• 3h ago

Enjoyable. You know... Good on genie (Will) for making this his own.

Enjoyable. You know... Good on genie (Will) for making this his own.

• 4h ago

Overall the movie was okay, it felt a little lackluster and I couldn't take Jafar seriously as a villain. I enjoyed the stronger character for Jasmin and the costumes were nice.

• 9h ago

I wasn't thrilled with most of the writing and a lot of the acting, especially in the beginning, but Will Smith was phenomenal. Once his Genie character came into play, the movie improved 100%.

• 10h ago

Bad acting, awful musical and it's a disrespect to the original film

Bad acting, awful musical and it's a disrespect to the original film

• 12h ago

What I disliked most about this adaptation of the Aladdin film, was making Jasmine, the outspoken, confident feminist and turning Aladdin, who was once the hero, into a weak character who needs saving. In the original 1993 film, Jasmine was the delicate damsel in distress who needed saving and Aladdin was the confident brave hero. I know the whole, outspoken feminist thing is relevant today but in traditional Disney films, the women are the damsels and the men are the heroes. Also, some of the songs that Jasmine sung, weren't even in the 1993 film and had no relevance to the situation. The whole film is a typical woke, anti-male facade to let women achieve some sort of revenge or payback for the supposed fictional repression we gave them, many decades ago. Don't punish the current male generation for something we haven't done. It's the equivalent of blaming the current generation of Germans for WWII.

• 18h ago

I was very happy to have watched the Disney remake

I was very happy to have watched the Disney remake

• 18h ago

It was great, it was a fun movie to watch and in my opinion it did the original justice.