Aladdin Reviews

• 30m ago

So good! Genie was the best part!

So good! Genie was the best part!

• 31m ago

Enjoyed the production values, the actors, and the songs. There's some freshening up of the tale, and adding more layers and depth to each of the individual characters. Some painfully hilarious moments, and I have to give my hats off to Will Smith's interpretation of the Genie. Will definitely watch again.

• 32m ago

Loved the movie from start to finish! Actors played their characters well! I hope people stop comparing Will Smith to Robin Williams (apples and oranges) both are talented actors! Loved the costumes, digital effects and the works! Sound track is also on point! I want to see it again!

• 34m ago

Carece de magia... el CGI del genio de horrible... el eterno problema de intentar crear humanos con un computador

• 34m ago

Will Smith crushes it!!

Will Smith crushes it!!

• 35m ago

I think it's the best adaptation in live action Disney has done, it's very emotional, you feel the magic and it brings back memories of your childhood with each song and music scene, just magical

• 38m ago

I loved it! At first, I was wondering why they were thinking about remaking a good movie. However, I was not disappointed. I will definitely watch it again.

• scott m

I really enjoyed it. not as good as first one but I would see it again

I really enjoyed it. not as good as first one but I would see it again

• Mike Mike

it was great n it stuck to the original

it was great n it stuck to the original

• Kartal
    39m ago

I loved how they made this movie!! Will Smith did a good job playing Genie and I enjoyed every second of it!!