The Aristocats Reviews

• 6d ago

It's a good movie for cat people but, I'm not a cat person.

It's a good movie for cat people but, I'm not a cat person.

• Nov 21, 2020

I loved this movie a lot when I was a kid. Now, I mostly just enjoy the music. It's pretty middling, but not terrible.

• Oct 07, 2020

This animated Disney classic is pretty good. The cast and animators that worked on this movie back in 1970 did a great job. The plot to the movie is entertaining and humorous. It's a great movie for an entire family. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. You'll probably enjoy it.

• Sep 08, 2020

One of the best films that Disney has to offer. The cats are hilarious, the music is jazzy, and everything seems to come together in a "purrfect" way.

• Aug 24, 2020

The Aristocrats is a great looking, beautiful, funny, film that is very well executed and is indeed a classic.

• Aug 12, 2020

The white kitten was too annoying

The white kitten was too annoying

• Jul 24, 2020

One of my all time favorite Disney movies.

One of my all time favorite Disney movies.

• Jul 17, 2020

Extremely forgettable.

Extremely forgettable.

• Jun 24, 2020

A sweet Disney film that doesn't have a lot of depth. The story is good enough, though, for a 7-year-old to still remember the film that was a birthday present.

• Jun 20, 2020

This is my mom's favorite; Thomas O' Malley's character is what every man should aspire to possess, and "Everybody Wants to Be a Cat" is a banger, but with the sloppy animation, a boring antagonist who is jealous of cats, and, the obvious racist and classist undertones attached to it make it so I can not rank it higher.