Atlantis - The Lost Empire Reviews

• May 15, 2019

Decent concept and a fairly entertaining flick, but for Disney it's not so rewarding. Again, good concept, but not really well executed overall. Pacing wasn't really good, decent characters but poor on their development, a weak lead character, and maybe too much fantasy and set pieces thrown at you. The film is solid, but nothing much memorable comes out of it.

• May 11, 2019

This is one of the most phenomenal animated adventure movies of all time, and Disney hit it out of the park with casting, music direction, and animation quality. All I see are some pretty salty reviews from dead inside wastes of space, this movie doesn't deserve anything less than a 75% rating at least. Even worse, the critic reviews are pure worthless nonsense, but you knew that already.

• Apr 01, 2019

A new and exciting venture for Disney animation and it paid off! The film has a beautiful 40â(TM)s pulp comic look to it and with a great cast, and a chilling score by James Howard. I am glad that this underrated Disney film is finally gaining a cult audience!!

• Mar 07, 2019

Beautiful and fun sci-fi film from Disney set in 1914. The atlantean language was developed by the same man that developed Klingon. As the crew's tshirts said, "Fewer songs, more explosions"

• Mar 04, 2019

all the stars in the universe would still not be a sufficient enough score for this film. It has only taken me 18 years to finally get round to watch but well worth the wait. Excitement from beginning to end and one of the finest soundtracks ever.

• Feb 28, 2019

When it comes to under sea adventures from Disney while I like The Little Mermaid I liked this far more. Why? Simply put, I am a boy.

• Feb 22, 2019

What it lacks in an original story, it makes it up for me in its likable characters interesting mythology, and absolutely stunning animation.

• Feb 09, 2019

No sï¿ 1/2 (C) porque tiene una calificación tan baja, es una película un poco más madura, a diferencia de las actuales películas de Disney, por lo menos no está llena de clichï¿ 1/2 (C)s, incluso su banda sonora es superior

• Feb 06, 2019

Atlantis The Lost Empire is an animated film that for the whole family, one of the most original stories, the big problem of the tape is that it is quite predictable as hurried

• Feb 03, 2019

While critics and fans are split on this 2001 Disney animated film, I found it very entertaining. Yes it goes away from the "sing and dance" formula of the 90s but I don't have a problem with that. It is a fast "Indiana Jones" paced adventure with lots of action and slim character development, but enough of it to get by. The animation was really good and still holds up, 18 years later. It also has (to my knowledge) the biggest body count and deaths on screen that I've ever seen in a Disney film. It's crazy, because I doubt that would happen today. No complaints though, pleasant surprise of a movie. FINAL REVIEW: 8 out of 10. Very underrated Disney animated film.