Avatar Reviews

• 5d ago

I absolutely loved this movie from beginning to end... AND want more! I watched this and was searching google to answer if they were making another before the credit rolled out. Great CGI. Excellent cast! The Na'Vi are amazing creatures, I seriously fell in love with them! The best part was the story line of Jake Sully and how he become whole and accepted with the Na'Vi. He found his love but better yet, he found a place to belong! A must see!!

• May 02, 2021

It is a solid movie with some great acting but what really elevates it is the absolute gorgeous visual effects and CGI

• May 01, 2021

Magically transforms you into a world of creativity with an astoundingly good plot.

• Apr 30, 2021

Love the colors, the characters, the story and everything else about this movie!

• Apr 28, 2021

One of the best, unique movies I’ve seen. Leti was awesome like always.

One of the best, unique movies I’ve seen. Leti was awesome like always.

• Apr 27, 2021

The main film of the year 2009 is «Avatar» by James Cameron, the producer of such films as «Terminator», «Titanic», «The Strangers». This film ranks with above-mentioned world-famous films and probably belongs to the science-fiction genre. The action of the film is set on the planet Pandora in the year of 3000. The plot is rather simple: the super hero Avatar is to save the alien planet and to fulfill this mission he struggles with a lot of difficulties. The main character, Jack Sally, is a disabled navy who has just come back from the war. The film starts with the scene when he is invited to take part in a secret expedition to the planet, inhabited by weird creatures. Thus, he becomes the part of the programme called Avatar. Being turned into a a three-metre giant with blue skin, he is sent to the planet with the help of special «drivers» that link his mind to the mind of Avatar. What impressed me most is the spectacular world of aliens that we, the audience, see through the eyes of the main character. The special effects and 3D technologies enhance the impression of the bright and colourful world in contrast to the human one, which is grey and dying. The plot of the film is fast-moving with some amusing episodes. For those who are indifferent to the computer graphics, there is another storyline that is love of «the dream worker» to a beautiful female alien, who, being hostile and suspicious at first, falls in love with him. Such love is forbidden and as a result the pair is chased by the aliens. Happily, they managed to escape in the end. To my mind, the brillant acting of Sam Worthingdon, who is starring in the film, is above all expectations. To sum up, I can say that the film «Avatar» is that kind of film that takes us to a special world beyond imagination. More than that, it is the film that you want to watch over and over again. Definitely, the new film by Cameron couldn't be missed.

• Apr 27, 2021

I saw this in theatres back in 2009 after hearing a lot of good stuff about it, and then after I saw it, I was like, “Dude! THIS is the next Star Wars!” And i even saw it in 3D! This is one movie that Just HAD to be seen in 3D! Loved it! Great action, special effects and a powerful story. The story has similarities from both Fern Gully and Dances with Wolves. I was blown away!! James Cameron did a great Job of creating this new world of Pandora and the Navi and the Beautiful creatures of this world. The cast such as leads Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana also did a tremendous job! Also standouts were CCH Pounder, Stephen Lang, Laz Alonzo, and SciFi Queen Sigourney Weaver

• Apr 13, 2021

esta es una gran pelicula con cgi impresionante y trama llena de accion llena de emocion

• Apr 04, 2021

only 4 words Best Movie Ever Made

only 4 words Best Movie Ever Made

• Mar 28, 2021

One of the most original movies made in a very long time. I am looking forward to the next one.