Avatar Reviews

• 2d ago

Although I was slightly disappointed with the story, it was still a beautiful movie with superb acting.

• 3d ago

An all time classic: you can't go wrong watching Avatar on the big screen.

An all time classic: you can't go wrong watching Avatar on the big screen.

• Nov 11, 2019

The Best Movie i have ever seen, i was a little kid when it came out, I didn't get to see it in IMAX 3D, but i love it in my tv and laptop screen because for me the story and music score absolutely captured me. I love all hyped about visual and Jaw Dropping CGI. This film is absolutely masterpiece. I think I haven't seen a movie that enchanting since Avatar. I go to movie like every week. No movie like Avatar Level.

• Nov 10, 2019

With incomparable beauty and a gripping love story that contains important themes and messages. Avatar is a science fiction work of art and an outstanding spectacle upon the genre.

• Nov 09, 2019

James Cameron succeeded with amazing visuals but failed in storytelling.

James Cameron succeeded with amazing visuals but failed in storytelling.

• Nov 06, 2019

The CG in this movie is unmatched and I can't WAIT till the second one comes out soon! YESSSSSS

• Nov 05, 2019

An action packed visual masterpiece. I was surprised to find the story & characters to be rather two demential.

• Nov 03, 2019

I saw Avatar the first time a few weeks before the release of Avengers: Endgame. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before, maybe because I never wanted to see it but when it started talking about the clash between Avatar and Avengers: Endgame as the highest grossing film in the history of cinema I decided it was the time has come to see it. I regret not having seen it before because it is a beautiful film. In about 155 minutes James Cameron manages to talk about environmentalism and war in an extraordinarily convincing way thanks to the help of Visual Effects exceptional, innovative as they were in 1977 those of Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope and in 2001 those of The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring. Avatar is a truly exceptional film and for me it is in the Top 10 of the best science fiction films of all time.

• Oct 30, 2019

A true masterpiece! I just rewatched this the other night, and wow I still love it! Sure the plot has been done in other movies, but none the less it's still a great vision, and the action scenes are amazing!!

• Oct 30, 2019

a classic example of the audience being blinded by all the cgi. At this fims core its just a story that has been done before. Dances with wolves mixed with ferngully. Its still a good popcorn movie but far from a masterpiece that everyone was claiming it to be when it came out.