Battleship Reviews

• 6d ago

They came light years through space, but: don't have bullet proof windows use conventional ballistic explosives have swim fins on their spacecraft forgot that the sun is bright they're 7 feet tall, weigh 600 pounds and have high tech armed steel suits..but you can take 'em in a fist fight Ok I'm in...please go on..

• Sep 04, 2019

A bit corny, illogical and predictable, but seeing the Mighty Mo under power again, and kicking butt brings a glad tear to my eyes. A fun movie IMO. The music score is pretty darn good to listen to as well. Why do the critics all think a movie has to mean something? Sit back, relax and cheer for our team, you'll have a lot more fun!

• Aug 20, 2019

Battleship is an entertaining Transformers on water

Battleship is an entertaining Transformers on water

• Aug 12, 2019

I actually like this movie, it is moving when they reactivate the old USS Missouri with the old veterans.

• Aug 04, 2019

This is a very entertaining movie and the storyline is actually good. It's not an oscar-winning movie but definitely entertaining

• Jul 14, 2019

Its really long for this plot. Its very cheesy. I think very little research went into how the Navy actually works.

• Jul 13, 2019

Make no mistakes, this is in fact a story about battleships, not alien invasion in Hawaii. They waste no time in explaining the differences between old school battleships (eg. U.S.S Missouri) & the new destroyers. It's a movie where Rihanna can foretell Donald Trump would be the upcoming POTUS & China is the next superpower challenging the US. One thing I noticed is, the alien hopping spaceships bear very close resemblance to those fighter airships from Terminator's Skynet. The movie features Hogun, the Asian guy from Thor's Asgardian team, who was killed by Hela in Thor: Ragnarok (https://youtu.be/Um9HbawteCc) in a major role; big (tall) action star Liam Neeson & Golden Globes 2019 Best Actor Rami Malek (https://pitchfork.com/news/golden-globes-2019-rami-malek-wins-best-actor-for-bohemian-rhapsody/) in very tiny roles. Nonetheless, it pays tribute to the World War II veterans who have served the country well & are ready to serve again by letting them have fun in the final battle against the UFO.

• Jul 08, 2019

It is an oscar-worthy movie? No. Is it the best movie on earth? No. Is it a fun and enjoyable movie? Yes. Great action, great visuals, great performances. Cool take on the classic game

• Jun 03, 2019

Very fun, nota good movie to earn prezies but to seaa once or two each year

Very fun, nota good movie to earn prezies but to seaa once or two each year

• May 03, 2019

I Love This Movie, I watch it every time it airs.

I Love This Movie, I watch it every time it airs.