Bewitched - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bewitched Reviews

½ June 16, 2017
bland and boring not to mention that the movie was advertised to be an adaptation but instead is a terrible behind the scenes look at a remake of the beloved show.
March 16, 2017
Good movie guilty pleasure
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 27, 2016
I never really enjoyed the 60's series, but at least it's better than this.
½ November 30, 2016
Bewitched is a lackluster film. It is about an actor who unknowingly gets a witch cast in an upcoming television remake of the classic sitcom Bewitched. Nicol Kidman and Will Ferrell give horrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. Nora Ephron did a terrible job in directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
November 6, 2016
I was a great fan of the original Bewitched & this had so much potential to provide us with great entertainment. There were instances where it was great fun but it missed the point. Samantha (played by Nicole Kidman) was lacklustre but better than Will Ferrell sank to a new low as an unfunny self centred actor who was no fun. With some real comedy this could have been a sparking movie but Writting / Director spoilt it.
October 8, 2016
People are under-rating this movie bc of its title and the original show. How tf does that matter? "Bewitched" is a good comedy, who cares about the background or the aim? Movies are for entertainment.
August 9, 2016
I Know Ms. Uramkin Has Seen The TV Show Bewitched, She Went To This Movie When It Came Out In Movie Theaters Back In 2005, She Told Me The Film Adaptation Of Bewitched Got Panned By Film Critics Because It Did Not Live Up To The Original TV Show, Tyler Told Me Bewitched Was So Romantic.
July 30, 2016
Has some really funny parts and some that fall flat
½ July 26, 2016
Bewitched is hilarious and heartwarming. Bewitched is based off of the tv series Bewitched. But, you don't have to see any of the episodes of the tv series to see the movie. This movie is a perfect romantic comedy and it is another great Will Ferrell movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
July 3, 2016
Throughout this movie it seemed like I was watching Meg Ryan not Nicole Kidman....well of course...directed by Nora Ephron...Nicole is capable of acting such circles around Meg Ryan....why????
June 20, 2016
I didn't really like Will Ferrell in this. He just played the part really terrible altogether
½ June 11, 2016
Silly remake of classic TV series.
May 12, 2016
1.(Toyo-o)
"Toyo-o, the third child, was a handsome youth with a predilection for learning and cultural pursuits"
How can Will Ferrell play my character? Turning my character from an intellectual being, to an array of comedy is just pathetic. First of all, I'm way better looking than Mr. Ferrell. Secondly, what makes anyone think they can reenact my real life struggles into a movie. I have struggled my whole life to find satisfaction. The comedic tone is very hurtful and upsetting.
May 5, 2016
I don't m ow what everyone's problem with this movie is. Maybe we lost our ability to just be entertained, but I thought it was fun.
½ March 15, 2016
This recent spin-off got bad reviews, but it's an enjoyable rainy afternoon movie. Yes it's fluffy and inconsequential, but so was the TV series. It was a fair idea to make it a story within a story, and not just a re-run of the ubiquitous sitcom. Nicole Kidman is charming and vulnerable as Samantha/Isobel, her performance owing more to Marilyn Monroe than Elizabeth Montgomery, while Michael Caine, Shirley MacLaine and Steve Carell lend strong comic support.
½ March 11, 2016
Bewitched, have a charme made by yours actors, and for be remember a classic series, in this case, the homonymy popular show with Elizabeth Montgomery. But the film, have a terrible screenplay, just like the direction of Nora Ephron, beyond this Bewitched don't have any kind of entertaining or funny. Rotten.
March 5, 2016
The Tv Series Was Amazing, This Shat Nope....
February 1, 2016
Cute idea, but ultimately fails to deliver.