Big Stan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Stan Reviews

July 3, 2017
This movie gave me something very important that I hadn't had in a long time... hope. This movie truly showed that even faced with the toughest situation, one only must simply train his nipples and keep pushing. Thank you, Big Stan. Thank you.
July 3, 2017
This movie is great. This movie changed my life. The stupidity is what makes the movie. The stupidity is the best
June 30, 2017
6/26/2017 (2): Meh. A few funny moments, but not a real good movie.
December 6, 2016
For a Rob Schneider movie to be anything better than painful, it deserves a 3. This movie actually tried to have a plot and an authentic character (Stan). Had a few laughs without being too over the top slapstick.
½ August 1, 2016
Was ok not the best very lame not many laughs
February 8, 2016
It wasn't bad but it wasn't good
December 7, 2015
Watchable, not re-watchable.
½ October 26, 2015
Bastante malilla. Una tontunada poco graciosa
May 23, 2015
Funny film and very enjoyable to watch
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A decent comedy with the goofy Rob Schneider. He plays a man that learns martial art before he goes to jail. Pretty fun story actually and its one of the better flicks he have made. Worth seeing comedy in my opinion.
½ September 12, 2014
Enough content to offend everyone, however, Big Stan is a funny take on prison politics and has more than it's fair share of funny moments
½ July 26, 2014
Uninspired, and I hate to say it, but typical Rob Schneider fare. Not worth your time, but David Carradine was quite funny.
July 20, 2014
This is fun and not as horribly bad as many Rob Schneider films.
July 10, 2014
Watch this shit, its funny
June 12, 2014
I am not a big comedy guy, but I really enjoy Rob Schneider movies. Something about the guy makes me laugh - kind of like Don Knotts (facial expressions, physical build, etc.). This is nothing earth-shattering - a comedy about a little guy going to prison and worrying about getting raped while there. It is full of toilet humor and inappropriate topics, and I found it quite funny. Sue me.
½ January 31, 2014
If the offensive, unfunny ordeal of watching a comedy about prison rape leaves you a saddened moviegoer, don't worry: You'll forget about it in a day.
October 27, 2013
I watched some of it. I gave up when he handed his girlfriend the dildo to "rape" him with. Ugh.
October 19, 2013
It's a silly stupid prison comedy. However, Rob Schneider does a good job making you believe he is a tough guy. (Which I didn't think was possible) ps: Rob Schneider directed the movie as well. (Hang up the directors hat Rob)