Big Reviews

• May 07, 2021

Just watched it again. What a great movie. Tom Hanks is brilliant.

Just watched it again. What a great movie. Tom Hanks is brilliant.

• Apr 28, 2021

Starring Tom Hanks as a grownup version of the main character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apr 18, 2021

This is a great movie and has a great sense of humor. The idea of the movie was executed perfectly. I really liked it. There is not much to say about it.

• Apr 12, 2021

A really good, smart, and funny film with Tom Hanks doing a top-notch job, and having a unique and creative story.

• Apr 11, 2021

Very charming film with an incredible lead performance for Tom Hanks.

Very charming film with an incredible lead performance for Tom Hanks.

• Mar 27, 2021

Very funny and beautiful story.

Very funny and beautiful story.

• Feb 22, 2021

A simply magical idea is given the '80s comedy spin in "Big", as Tom Hanks' first peak role gives him the room to flex out his acting genius.

• Feb 15, 2021

Beautifully crafted by Penny Marshall and carefully acted by Tom Hanks. The main reason why I think "BIG" is so good, is because of it's simplistic and to the point plot. It never forgets it's goal and achieves its goal with great success. Never once did I feel like the plot got outta hand or faded into obscurity. It felt fresh and original. Tom Hanks was fantastic and had a youthful charisma about him. Both he and Elizabeth Perkins had a strong connection and their chemistry jumped off the screen. I absolutely loved the movie and I highly recommend it.

• Feb 12, 2021

A hilarious film with great performances and a great story!

A hilarious film with great performances and a great story!

• Jan 04, 2021

Big good. Good Big. Big good.

Big good. Good Big. Big good.