Big Ass Spider! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Ass Spider! Reviews

½ August 21, 2017
Well, it's a big alien spider rampaging through the city, so not much more to say there. Only as a background playing through dinner or a party.
½ August 4, 2017
With a title like "Big Ass Spider" there isn't much left to the imagination yet the great chemistry between Grunberg and Boyar and the fact that it doesn't take itself too seriously make this movie stand out from others like it.
July 31, 2017
I don't understand why the audience rating is so low.This movie is hilarious.
July 9, 2017
started off great. and some really funny intentional comedy with a stupid tone. but then it seemed to try to take itself seriously, which made me take it seriously and is the reason i didn't like this more. this could have been a great B-movie. the hispanic guy was really funny. (1 viewing)
January 23, 2017
THIS MOVIE IS A GEM
WHY ARENT THERE MORE MEMES
January 16, 2017
Similar to something like Sharktopus, Big Ass Spider uses what little it has within its very small budget and makes the most of it. Though it's still only for the b movie enthusiast there's enough energy on screen and affection for the genre to keep it well above the standards set by SyFy and Asylum.
October 30, 2016
Great movie! Always guaranteed to make me laugh
½ September 18, 2016
haha, i thought this movie was great! i laughed more at this than i do most comedy movies -- & as far as giant animals go, this one wasn't bad. not bad at all. i think it's a great light-hearted "scary" movie. A+
July 6, 2016
I love this movie it is hilarious! I wouldn't call it a horror movie..which me and my mom found it in that category...but as we kept watching it, it got funnier and funnier..i would TOTALLY recommend this movie to others.
½ June 24, 2016
BIG ASS WASTE OF TIME!
½ June 9, 2016
Knowingly schlocky effects and acting, but it is by the numbers and its cheesiness has been seen often before
½ June 5, 2016
Just enough cheese with satire and a tounge firmly in cheek and as I have said before,I do like me some good cheese.
½ June 3, 2016
Calling "Big Ass Spider!" one of the best Creature Features of recent years might not be too high a praise, but there's some value to be found in the film's balances, and a Lloyd Kaufman cameo never goes astray either.
April 19, 2016
This was the best B.S. Movie ever! Jose is hands down the best.
February 5, 2016
Not a good movie by any means, but infectiously fun and self aware with genuinely funny moments.
½ January 10, 2016
Decent for a B movie. Special effects and acting were great in spots, but with a little more work could've achieved a better end product overall.
½ December 6, 2015
This movie is an absolute hoot! Decent special effects plus a funny scii-fi storyline that will keep you entertained. Absolutely worth a watch!
½ October 10, 2015
Pretty terrible. a bad horror movie that turns itself into an even worse comedy.
½ August 29, 2015
With a film title like that, what are you gonna expect? Hopefully expect the awesomeness that you'll get.
August 28, 2015
Imagine a 50s Style big bug movie with modern special effects & writers that can get away with jokes frowned on in the 50s. Excellent Director & Cast put it over the top for Must See!!!!!