Big Ass Spider! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Ass Spider! Reviews

October 30, 2016
Great movie! Always guaranteed to make me laugh
½ September 18, 2016
haha, i thought this movie was great! i laughed more at this than i do most comedy movies -- & as far as giant animals go, this one wasn't bad. not bad at all. i think it's a great light-hearted "scary" movie. A+
July 6, 2016
I love this movie it is hilarious! I wouldn't call it a horror movie..which me and my mom found it in that category...but as we kept watching it, it got funnier and funnier..i would TOTALLY recommend this movie to others.
½ June 24, 2016
BIG ASS WASTE OF TIME!
½ June 9, 2016
Knowingly schlocky effects and acting, but it is by the numbers and its cheesiness has been seen often before
½ June 5, 2016
Just enough cheese with satire and a tounge firmly in cheek and as I have said before,I do like me some good cheese.
½ June 3, 2016
Calling "Big Ass Spider!" one of the best Creature Features of recent years might not be too high a praise, but there's some value to be found in the film's balances, and a Lloyd Kaufman cameo never goes astray either.
April 19, 2016
This was the best B.S. Movie ever! Jose is hands down the best.
February 5, 2016
Not a good movie by any means, but infectiously fun and self aware with genuinely funny moments.
½ January 10, 2016
Decent for a B movie. Special effects and acting were great in spots, but with a little more work could've achieved a better end product overall.
½ December 6, 2015
This movie is an absolute hoot! Decent special effects plus a funny scii-fi storyline that will keep you entertained. Absolutely worth a watch!
½ October 10, 2015
Pretty terrible. a bad horror movie that turns itself into an even worse comedy.
½ September 24, 2015
Well, it's a big alien spider rampaging through the city, so not much more to say there. Only as a background playing through dinner or a party.
½ August 29, 2015
With a film title like that, what are you gonna expect? Hopefully expect the awesomeness that you'll get.
August 28, 2015
Imagine a 50s Style big bug movie with modern special effects & writers that can get away with jokes frowned on in the 50s. Excellent Director & Cast put it over the top for Must See!!!!!
July 23, 2015
This was pretty funny!
July 22, 2015
This was a pretty fun film. Decent acting. A bunch of no-names. The CGI wasn't intensive. A little bit of the sex factor involved. Action and comedy pretty good. Awkward random graphic violence. Fun plot. Pretty good film.
June 9, 2015
This movie is great!! Funny and creepy!
½ May 23, 2015
Within the first 10 mins you have the worst green screen tracking of a human ever seen, horrid directing of anyone onscreen, and then the most overacted sad cgi spider death that didnt need to be a cgi spider in a morgue. After that i was out- no reason to waste 1.25 hrs of my life.
April 2, 2015
I was flipping through the channels and landed on this movie. I thought at first it would be another stupid syfy channel home made movie, but this was actually pretty entertaining. This movie knows that it's crap and doesn't pretend to be anything else therefore no confusion exists about its intent.