Blinded by the Light Reviews

• 2d ago

Loved this movie, both the Springsteen music and the plot/characters/relationships.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    2d ago

A Pakistani youth in middle class Britain suffers from ennui, lack of purpose and a girlfriend, and too much racial bigotry, but finds salvation in the work of Bruce Springsteen. This family film is better than a Hallmark release (although there's some close relation in how themes are handled) and it admirably conveys how the discovery of music can be life-altering.

• 2d ago

A truly amazing movie

A truly amazing movie

• 4d ago

This movie was fantastic. As a devout Springsteen fan, i was skeptical, but as it turns out, that was misplaced. The movie is toe tapping good fun with a powerful ending. I Highly recommend it.

• Nathalie
    4d ago

I loved how accurate it looked as far as representing the era of the 80s. However, it also felt as if it had been filmed in the 80s too. Some scenes went way too long and it was quite cheesy at times. The acting was good.

• sheila w

Uplifting, happy story

Uplifting, happy story

• Noreen R
    4d ago

Feel good movie! As an avid Springsteen fan this fulfilled my fix of Springsteen music but it was so much more. A coming of age, a poignant telling of the racism faced by the son of immigrants looking for a better life for their family and touched with plenty of humor and a few tears. My feel good movie of the year

• Patricia C
    4d ago

GREAT ACTING AMAZING MUSIC HUMOROUS AND HEART-WRENCHING STORYLINE.

GREAT ACTING AMAZING MUSIC HUMOROUS AND HEART-WRENCHING STORYLINE.

• 5d ago

Its absolutely amazing, the way it comes out, just everything from the plotting to the acting. It almost feels like a perfect call out for all those who don't do what they were meant to do. It just feels like it fell from the heart!

• 5d ago

fantastic, weaving the story with the music into a fabric of love and creativity under hardship. Plus the music!